I'm sorry I tried

~~~~~3rd person point of view~~~~~
You sighed and ran a hand trough your silky (h/c) hair. Thoughts, that's all you had in mind, so many damn thoughts. Another sigh escaped your lips, why? Why did you have so many thoughts? While you were thinking about your thoughts, Leslie took her phone out and started texting Jane.
Jane: Wat u doin?
Leslie: Nothing much, and you?
Jane: Nuttin much either, eating candy cus LJ tho.
Leslie: Lucky, I'm here bored. Not eating candy.:T
Jane: aren't you with your bf? Do something fun.
Leslie: Nah he looks busy...
Jane: He busy trying to hide a boner?
Leslie: shut up...

Leslie grew bored and glanced at Grossman, he was covering his 'middle area' with his arms. 'Huh Jane was right.' Leslie thought. She then glanced at you, you fell asleep, all that thinking worked you out. A long sigh escaped Leslie's lips. There was a knock on the door, you woke up, " who is it?" You asked with a tired tone. The voice of Masky stringed through the door, "Slender said we can come out now." Leslie then spoke, "Where is Liu?" Masky sighed "he left." Masky looked at Grossman, "Your not hiding anything." Grossman blushed, "shut the hell up." The other three that were in your room left. You sighed laughing, another knock was at the door, "Hey (Y/n), the other girls are getting ready for a hangout later, so I thought I would help fix you up." It was Jane and she was grinning. She the took out a HUGE make up bag.
~~~~~~1 hour later~~~~~
"And...done!" Jane chirped as she handed you a mirror. When you looked in the mirror, you saw someone very beautiful. The way her make up was done, and how perfectly her hair framed her face, "This is not me.." You mumbled, loud enough for Jane to hear,"Well, I'm sorry I tried."