Ticci Toby

You walked down stairs after receiving no advice from your friend Shifter, but you thought you'd ask her again later. You walked into the living room to see Toby on the couch watching TV, while eating a big plate of waffles.

"Hey Toby." you said, taking a seat next to him. He acknowledged your presence by nodding at you. You laid back on the couch, unable to get into a comfortable position.

He soon finished his plate of waffles, he stood up and put his plate in the sink. He went back and sat on his spot next you. "So wassup (y/n)?"

You shrugged. "Nothing I'm just bored. Stuff has been happening. Jeff is in love with me, Masky kissed me, and I just don't know what to do."

Toby nodded. "I see. But don't worry. I'm sure it's just some stupid faze they're going through."

"And what if it's not? What if They both do love me?" You asked, sighing.

"Then their not the only ones." Toby quickly got up from his seat. You were confused. What did he mean by that?, You wondered. Was someone else in love with you? You didn't know.

[author's note]

This chapter was short. I know. I am late, but I will try to update later. Anyways, I've wanted to thank these wonderful readers for reading!

@proxy4
@lizzie22111
@galaxy_queen10
@alexisroelen

There's more people, but these are the ones I'm going to thank, for now.