While I was 'asleep'

~~~~~3rd person point of view~~~~~
It was late at night and you and your friends just got back.you headed to the kitchen and there you saw E.J a kidney from the fridge, you didn't know why but you had the urge to feed him the kidney. So before he opened the jar you took it away from him, and opened it then you shoved the kidney down his throat while you were doing so you kept saying, "nom,nom,*hic*nom,nom." You then left the kitchen and went upstairs.
When you reached the top of the stairs, you kept on knocking on doors, but on one of them, you just opened it, and that door happened to be Grossman's. When you looked inside you saw him cuddling with his girlfriend, Leslie. You then said, "What's with this flirty Shit?" You woke up Grossman and he the said, "What the fuck?" As he rubbed the back of his neck.you exited his room and went to Dr. Smiley's room.
When you opened the door you saw him sleeping in his bed that was in the corner of the room, you went up to him and saw his entire face. You then decide to poke his nose, he crinkles his nose, you poke his nose again, same reaction, you then poke his cheek. He woke up this time, his eyes widen when he saw you, "(Y/n)? What are you doing here?!" He asked you then leaned on his bed frame for support and answered, "I'm d-drunk a-as f-fuck doc." You said, he then hummed and he finally said, "I'm going to give you some pills so you can sleep, come on let's go to your room."
He then placed your arm around his shoulders, and he began to take you to your room. When you both got there, he placed you in your bed and handed you some pills. When he started to walk away you said,"Dayum Smiley you have one nice ass." You then swallowed the pills and he just walked a away with a bit of pink on his cheeks.