Let me tell you the truth

~~~~~3rd person point of view~~~~~
"What do you mean?" Leslie asked, your gaze hit the floor, as you hesitate to look up. "Why are you mad at Grossman?" You asked, Leslie looked at Grossman who had just stopped laughing, he looked up at Leslie, "Why are you mad at me?" She glared at him. "That was our secret." Leslie said. You were confused, "Why, do you want to keep it a secret?" Leslie looked up at you, "It's a rule." She looked as if she was going to cry.
You were still confused, and so was Grossman. "What rule?" Now tears were flowing, "Love isn't aloud, so Creepastas aren't aloud to have children, if we do have children, Zalgo takes them away." Leslie was now crying, you didn't understand why, did she have a child? And did she lose that child? The next thing you said pissed off Grossman, "Who did you lose?" Grossman looked at Leslie,"Yeah, who did you lose, you had a kid with someone?" Grossman glare at Leslie now, "No, Will, I didn't lose anything, Slender did." Leslie said wiping a few tears. Slender lost a child? And who was this child? You were not sure, it became silent.
"I'm sorry." You heard Grossman say as he hugged Leslie, but part of the story was missing, why would Leslie cry for something she didn't lose?