Lessons and News Articles [EDITED]

When I went into the Great Hall, the entire room went silent. I swept my hair out of my eyes and sat down next to Fred, George, and Lee Jordan. "Hi," I said.

"Good morning, not-my-sister," Fred joked.

"Morning to you too, not-my-brother," I said back.

"You look gloomy," George noted.

"Considering you're a celebrity, I don't see why," Fred added.

"What?" I asked.

Lee passed me a newspaper. My photo was on the front cover. I looked at the heading.

"PEYTON POTTER, THE GIRL WHO LIVED! They really aren't that original," I said.

Fred grinned. "Well, Dad said that the Daily Prophet has been hassling him ever since they found out you were a Weasley," he said.

I threw the paper on the table. "Look at the paper. Apparently, it's Potter."

Aubrey, Ginny, Matilda, and Kella sat down. "Good morning," Matilda said. "What's on the news?" Ginny asked, holding out her hand for the newspaper. I slid it along the table, taking a sip of juice.

Ginny chuckled. "Peyton Potter, the girl who lived. The girl has been thrust into the spotlight with the news of her true heritage and family after living with Arthur Weasley's family for 11 years. When asked about the girl, Weasley refused to comment, saying that Peyton Potter was family, and he would not discuss private matters with the public. The Daily Prophet has not gotten word from Molly Weasley about how she got the child, but we will be getting a story from her soon."

Ginny folded the paper and threw it at me.

"That is a bunch of bullshit," Fred said.

"That I am family or what?" I asked.

Fred rolled his eyes. "That they are getting anything out of Mom. It's impossible to get anything from her," he said.

George laughed. "Ain't that the truth," he said. I chuckled.

The hall went silent again, and I looked up. Harry, Ron, and Hermione walked in. They spotted us and walked over.

"Hey," Harry said awkwardly.

"Hi," I said, looking at my food. The table went quiet. Hermione sat down next to Ginny, and the boys sat next to Kella. I pushed my food around on my plate. I could feel everyone's eyes on me.

"So, Pey," Ron said, looking at me.

I glance at him. "Yeah?" I ask.

"Hi," he continued.

I looked at Matilda, who was trying hard not to laugh. "Hi Ron," I said back.

He looked at Hermione, who eyeballed him. Ron flinched and muttered ow. I smirked, realizing Hermione must've kicked him.

"Well, as much as I'd like to wait for you to say whatever Hermione told you, I have potions. I think Snape hates our family even more now, so I don't want to be late," I said.

Parvati Patil, a Gryffindor second year, laughed. "Good luck with that. He's probably going to be all 'oh we got a celebrity, answer these questions' and if you get them wrong, he'll be all 'fame isn't everything'," she said.

"He'll probably use the same questions as last time. What are they again, Hermione?" Seamus Finnegan, another second year, asked.

"What would you get if you added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood, where to find a bezoar, and the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane," Hermione recited.