Summer 1993 -- 1/2

"Do I really have to go?" I groaned. 

My mother turned from where she was cooking chicken. "Yes Peyton, you do. Harry is your brother, and like it or not, the Dursleys are your family," she said. 

"I don't like it. Think of the furthest thing from the thing you like the most, then stop thinking because you will never be able to imagine how much I dislike it. I'm not going and that is final!" I stomped my foot.

Two days later mum dropped me off at the Dursleys with my bag. "I hate you!" I yelled at her. 

"See you in a week. Say Happy birthday to your brother for me, will you?" Molly called back. 

I rolled my eyes and walked up to the doorstep, where Harry was staring at me. "Welcome to hell, Peyton," he said. 

I stomped past him and into the dining room, where a lumpy boy was sitting eating breakfast, next to a woman and Vernon Dursley, who I recognized from the station. "Let me guess, this is Dursley Jr," I say, sitting next to him. 

The boy glances over at me, then away, then back again. "Who are you?" he demanded. 

"Dudley, I told you my sister Peyton was staying her for a week," Harry told him. 

"Involuntarily," I added. Dudley eyed me. "Don't look at me like that you pig-faced troglodyte," I told him. There was an uncomfortable noise from the woman and I turned to get my first look at Petunia Dursley. 

She was tall and lean, and not much to look at, really. Lily clearly got the good genes, which I am glad about. While Lily had beautiful flowy red locks, Petunia had dark brown stumps. Where Lily had gleaming green eyes, Petunia had large pale blue ones. 

To sum it up, Lily was a super model and Petunia would be lucky to be a troll under the bridge. 

"Hi Petunia and Vernon. Oh and I was told to say Happy birthday to you Harry from Mum, so Happy birthday. That isn't from me, I don't give a shit," I smiled at Harry, who sat awkwardly down between Dudley and Vernon. 

I picked up a piece of toast and turned to look at the television, a muggle contraption that basically is just a bunch of videos on a bigger screen, all connected to a live network, or that's what Nina described it as. There was an announcement about an escaped convict playing. "Who broke out?" I asked. 

"Sirius Black," Vernon told me and I choked on my toast. 

"Did you say Sirius Black?" I asked. 

I turned to look at the TV again. " ... the public is warned that Black is armed and extremely dangerous. A special hotline has been set up, and any sighting of Black should be reported immediately," the news reporter told them. 

"How do you know Sirius Black?" Harry asked me. 

"I don't answer to you, you stuck up prick," I told him. Dudley snickered. 

"The Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries will announce today - " 

"Hang on!" Vernon barked at the TV, staring furiously at the newsreader. "You didn't tell us where the maniac's escaped from! What use is that? Lunatic could be coming up the street right now!" Vernon exclaimed. Petunia peered out the window intently. "When will they learn," Vernon pounded on the table. "That hanging's the only way to deal with these people?" I scoffed quietly, but no one was paying attention. 

"Very true," Petunia agreed. 

Vernon drained his cup and checked his watch. "I'd better be off in a minute, Petunia, Marge's train gets in at ten," he added. 

Easy - The Girl who Lived Forever (Harry Potter's Sister)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara