Going Home [EDITED]

The next thing I know, I'm lying on a bed in the Hospital Wing, coughing out some disgusting potion. 

"Eugh," I groaned, sitting up. 

I look around. Filch is hugging his cat, Justin is stretching awkwardly, Colin is staring at his camera in sadness and the Ravenclaw prefect is just looking around confused. I look over at Hermione who is receiving the cure from Madam Pomfrey. She shook herself awake and looked around. 

"Hermione!" I shouted in glee, getting out to hug her. She grinned. 

"I'm glad you two are feeling up to it. Now, there is a fresh change of clothes for you, please pull the curtain around your bed and change before you head to to the feast. Don't worry, the chamber of secrets has been closed and we are all safe," Madam Pomfrey said. 

"The boys actually did something for once? Shocking," I smirked.

"How long have we been petrified?" Hermione asked.

"You, Peyton and Penelope have been out for seven weeks, Colin for six months, Justin for five months, and the twins for two weeks," Madam Pomfrey told them as she administered the cure to Caridy. Rebekah was sitting next to her, watching her sister wake up. 

I closed my curtain and changed into white butterfly sweatpants and a butterfly spaghetti strap black top, with a light white crop top over it. 

After changing, I walk with the others down to the Great Hall

After changing, I walk with the others down to the Great Hall. Nearly Headless Nick floats over to us. "Welcome back," he said. 

"Thank you Sir Nicholas," Hermione said. 

"Hey Nick, I'm sure you could float over and visit Myrtle, know you have both been killed by the Basilisk, you can get a little ghostly romance going," I giggled, and the others joined in.

"I'm slightly less glad that you are back, Miss Peyton," Sir Nicholas said, and I laughed. 

I had been to several Hogwarts feasts, but never one quite like this. Everybody else was in their pajamas, and the celebration lasted all night. The other girls ran over screaming and hugging when they saw we were okay. 

Gryffindor won the House Cup again, thanks to the Gryffindor School Savers, as I call them, who apparently saved the school. Exams were cancelled, to Hermione's disappointment. Lockhart wasn't returning next year, thank Godric, owing to the fact that he needed to go away and get his memory back. Quite a few of the teachers joined in the cheering that greeted this news. 

The rest of the final term passed in a haze of blazing sunshine. Hogwarts was back to normal with only a few, small differences—Defense Against the Dark Arts classes were canceled, and Lucius Malfoy had been sacked as a school governor. All of the petrified students had to take a remedial subject instead, and with Hermione's help, even Colin managed to learn all of the material. 

Ginny returned to normal, apparently the diary had been possessing her. She joined the club of people who'd almost died.

On the train ride back, Ginny and I sat with our friends for part, but then went to join Fred and George who were sitting with the Golden Trio. 

"So what happened while we were petrified?" I asked. 

"Ginny opened the chamber of secrets, Lockhart stole Ron's wand and tried to erase our memories but got hit instead. We defeated the snake and Tom Riddle," Harry said. 

"Sounds fun. Also, who is Tom Riddle?" I asked. 

"Voldemort," Harry said. 

Voldemort is Tom Riddle. Riddle. As in Mattheo? "Tell me everything!" I gushed.

And they did. I got all the details, about how Harry and Ron broke into Slytherin's common room, met a giant spider, broke probably every school rule.

"Awesome!" I grinned. 

When we were almost to Kings Cross, Harry frowned and turned to Ginny. "Ginny – what did you see Percy doing, that he didn't want you to tell anyone?" he asked. 

"Oh, that," said Ginny, giggling. "Well — Percy's got a girlfriend." 

Fred dropped a stack of books on George's head. "What?" he exclaimed. 

"It's that Ravenclaw prefect, Penelope Clearwater," Ginny explained. "That's who he was writing to all last summer. He's been meeting her all over the school in secret. I walked in on them kissing in an empty classroom one day. He was so upset when she was — you know — attacked. You won't tease him, will you?" she added anxiously. 

"Wouldn't dream of it," Fred said, who was looking like his birthday had come early. 

"Definitely not," George added, sniggering. 

 The Hogwarts Express slowed and finally stopped. "I'll meet you guys at the new car," I told the twins and Ginny. 

Harry pulled out his quill and a bit of parchment and turned to Ron and Hermione. "This is called a telephone number," he told Ron, scribbling it twice, tearing the parchment in two, and handing it to them. "I told your dad how to use a telephone last summer — he'll know. Call me at the Dursleys', okay? I can't stand another two months with only Dudley to talk to..." he sighed. 

"Your aunt and uncle will be proud, though, won't they?" Hermione asked as we got off the train and joined the crowd thronging toward the enchanted barrier. "When they hear what you did this year?" 

"Proud?" said Harry. "Are you crazy? All those times I could've died, and I didn't manage it? They'll be furious..." 

We walked through the barrier into the muggle world, where a fat man was waiting. "Hurry up boy. I've not got all day!" he grumbled. 

"Wow, he is just like you told me," I said. 

Harry cleared his throat. "Uncle Vernon, this is Pey-" 

"I don't care about your girlfriend!" Vernon yelled. 

"I'm not his girlfriend, I'd prefer to kiss a dead toad than him. I'm his sister," I said. 

Vernon froze. "Harry doesn't have a sister," he argued. 

"I wish. I was negative 3 months old when Lily and James died, and they found a way for me to live. I'm Peyton Mary Marlene Potter," I introduced. "Now that introductions are done with, I am going. Good luck with the Dursleys, dumbass," I said to Harry, walking off. 

"See you next year, Peyton!" he yelled, and I pulled the finger at him.

A/N
I finished COS! [CHAMBER OF SECRETS] It's shorter than I wanted, but I love it all the same. The POA [PRISONER OF AZKABAN] will probably be longer because I actually own a physical book, but don't worry, I am getting the other books from the library so it is more accurate, I've been using the movie script for most of COS, so it won't be as accurate as the rest hopefully will be, so settle in, because Peyton's story is far from over.