Petrification [EDITED]

Thanks a lot Harry. Talk about the worst brother ever.

First, he talks to a snake. Boom, we are the 'Heirs of Slytherin.'

Then, he finds another petrified student.

I mean, seriously! People have been giving me weird glances and I don't like it. It's all weird and horrible and it's all Harry's fault.

Not to mention, Ginny has been acting weirder and weirder. She'd disappear for hours, and then return lying about where she'd been.

Everyone'd been eyeing me weirdly since Justin Finch-Fletchley had been petrified. After Harry's show at the dueling lesson, everyone thought we were the heirs of Slytherin. And that just made everything worse.

"I hate him!" I scowled as I marched into the common room. 

"Who is it now?" Kella didn't even look up from her book. 

"My stupid brother!" I huffed, sitting on the chair next to her. 

"Which one, Percy, Fred, George, Ron or Harry?" Matilda asked as she hurriedly tried to finish her potions essay. Despite the amount of petrified students and the stress, the teachers still kept exams going. It was stupid. 

"All of them! Percy is being annoyingly responsible, Fred and George are treating this like a joke, this is all Harry's fault in the first place and don't even get me started on Ronald," I glared at the wall and the other girls laughed.

Ever since Justin's body had been found, Kella's sister Candace and her friends had been hanging out with us . For some reason, the girls found it awesome how people thought I was trying to kill people. And despite some of them being muggleborns, they'd been hanging out with me anyway. 

 There were the Adams twins, Caridy and Rebekah, the Vellani twins, MJ and Ashley, the Wright twins, Charlotte and Savannah, Ellarose Grace, Bridget Greenblatt, Luna Lovegood and Nina Courtsley. Caridy, Rebekah, Candace, Charlotte and Nina were all in Gryffindor, so I'd gotten closest to them. 

"Would you like some emotional support chocolate? My mum's friend Marly sent it," Rebekah offered.

"I thought you finished your chocolates already?" Nina asked. 

"I did, these are Caridy's," Rebekah said, popping a chocolate in her mouth.

"What did Harry do now?" Matilda asked. 

"He's just ruining my life! Everything was fine until he went and talked to that stupid snake. Now everyone hates me! It's the worst," I groaned, slinking down in my seat. 

"People were getting petrified before he talked to that snake," Rebekah pointed out. 

"Yeah, but he's just become so annoyingly ... annoying. Like I saw him and Ron literally drug Crabbe and Goyle and shove them in a broom closet then just walk off," I rolled my eyes. 

"That wasn't concerning to you?" Nina asked. 

"I don't know, there's been a lot of shit going on at this school. Like on a scale of Harry Potter murders a teacher with his bare hands to there's a giant monster running loose in the basement trying to kill us, was this concerning? No," I shrugged. 

"Understandable," Aubrey agreed.

Suddenly the door banged open and Caridy ran in with Charlotte right behind her. "Hermione's in the Hospital wing!" she shouted, and everyone turned to look at her. 

I pointed at them. "Like I said, they are are annoyingly annoying," I said. 

"What happened?" Rebekah asked.