A visit from an unknown friend

INT. TWIN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

Bellarose and Avamay are asleep. But from the deep ends of the hallway a woman's cry wakes them up.

AVAMAY (half sleep) Bel stop crying.

BELLAROSE (half asleep) Not me.

The sound of the woman cry approaches the door. It comes closer every second. The door slowly opens. It creaks. Bellarose wakes up.

BELLAROSE (cont'd) Mom?

Barkley comes through the door. Lays next to Bellarose. But behind Bellarose there's THE SKETCHY MAN. He's messing with the girls so he can get on Courtney's head.

BELLAROSE (cont'd) Barkley come on up.

Barkley is hesitant. He can see the man behind Bellarose and he's terrified of him. The dog runs out the door. Bellarose falls back asleep. The door SLAMS. Bellarose JUMPS while Avamay only turns to the other side. 

BELLAROSE (cont'd) (whispers) Avamay did you hear that?

Avamay is asleep. She has no idea what's going on. The light tub next to Bellarose's bed turns on and off for a few seconds. Bellarose runs out of the room to her parents bedroom crying.

INT. COURTNEY/AIDEN ROOM - NIGHT

Aiden is asleep. Courtney isn't lying next to him. Bellarose storms in and wakes him up.

AIDEN What's wrong?

BELLAROSE Where's mom?

AIDEN I don't know. She's probably in the bathroom.

BELLAROSE Can I sleep with you guys tonight?

AIDEN Of course honey. Bellarose lies next to Aiden.

INT. HOUSE - LIVING ROOM - MORNING

Courtney is asleep. She must be having a nightmare cause she can't stop shaking. Aiden wakes her up. She JUMPS.

COURTNEY What?

AIDEN It's me calm down. You said you had a doctors appointment so I woke you up.

COURTNEY Thanks honey.

AIDEN Did you spend the night here?

COURTNEY Yeah. Must have crashed here after my... episode.

AIDEN What was that all about? Last night?

COURTNEY I don't know honestly. Stress probably. (then) I'm gonna be late for the doctor's appointment and for work so I better get going.

Courtney stands up. Leaves the house

INT. DOCTOR - WAITING ROOM - MORNING
Courtney walks in with Avamay and Bellarose. The atmosphere is very strange.

COURTNEY (to the twins) Sit.

AVAMAY Why am I coming with you?

COURTNEY (whispers) Quiet.

Courtney and the twins sit down. Courtney does not feel great. Something is wrong. - The sketchy man passes by fast. He's a like a shadow. Courtney JUMPS. Everyone looks at her weird. She moves past it. It's awkward. But the sketchy man keeps messing with her. Courtney is really uncomfortable. Which makes the situation even more uncomfortable. Everybody looks either concerned or disturbed. 

AVAMAY (whispers) What's wrong with you?

COURTNEY (whispers) Nothing.

BELLAROSE I have to pee again.

COURTNEY Avamay take your sister to the bathroom.

Avamay and Bellarose leave the room. The waiting room is now almost empty. A man sits across Courtney. You can't tell what he looks like. Courtney takes aa good look at him. He morphed into the sketchy man. Moves closer to her. Courtney is petrified.