The clowns that live in our yard

INT. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - AVAMAY'S CLASS - MORNING

It's time for the big test. Avamay isn't prepared at all. Something very unusual for her. She's often the one to finish the test first and have zero mistakes. This time, she hadn't studied because somebody was distracting her.

She wrote down some things she could remember from the lectures in the class. But nothing more. Of course by her side was the crimson nurse. Who did anything but leave her alone. Pulled her T-shirt, make her hands shake, erase the things she had written down and make her drop the pen every five seconds.

Avamay couldn't focus. She was so angry because she knew that she could get a perfect grade. If only somebody had let her study. She's furious. The bell rings.

SARAH Pens down kids. Please give me your tests.

Avamay grabs her backpack and runs to the bathroom.

INT. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - BATHROOM - MOMENTS LATER

Avamay splashes water on her face. The crimson nurse appears behind her.

CRIMSON NURSE Having fun my darling? Do you wanna play a game?

AVAMAY Leave me alone! I just failed one of the most important tests of the year because you wouldn't let me study! I hate you!

CRIMSON NURSE You sound upset. What can I do?

AVAMAY Leave me alone! 

CRIMSON NURSE Already? But you're just a baby. I can't leave you alone in the house. What if something bad, bad happened to you? I couldn't live with that.

Avamay slowly starts to realize what she's dealing with.

AVAMAY You're the crimson nurse. Mallory told us your story. I thought you were just my imagination. A monster created from stress. You're real?

CRIMSON NURSE Of course I'm real. And I'm here to take you with me.

The crimson nurse approaches Avamay. Avamay backs away and runs out of the bathroom.

INT. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - HALLWAY - DAY

It's the end of the school day. Bellarose walks up to Mallory. They need to talk without Avamay.

BELLAROSE Hey we need to talk.

MALLORY What?

Bellarose puts her serious face on.

BELLAROSE Anyway, we have to talk about Avamay cause she's been acting weird.

MALLORY She's Avamay, she's always acting weird.

BELLAROSE No it's different this time. She hasn't picked up a book in two days.

MALLORY So what? Maybe she finally got bored of them.

BELLAROSE No you don't get it. Something is wrong. 

MALLORY Bels you're making up scenarios in your head. Just because she acting a little weird it doesn't mean anything. She's been having a rough few days it's not up to us to fix that.

BELLAROSE Yeah well we can help.

MALLORY Do it yourself I'm not gonna participate.

Avamay walks up to them.

AVAMAY Hey.

MALLORY Hey.

BELLAROSE Hi.

Bellarose isn't good at hiding stuff and Avamay is really good at reading situations. She understands that Bellarose is hiding something from her but doesn't really care.