Maybe liars and thiefs aren't supposed to hang out together

INT. ACCOUNTANT'S OFFICE - MORNING

Courtney stares at the computer. She has been for a while/ She is in a completely different world right now. Andrew comes up to her.

ANDREW You're fired. I'm sorry it couldn't wait. You have completely no interest in your work so I think it's best if you go. I'm sorry. Pack your things up and go.

COURTNEY No please you can't fire me. Please I'll do better, I'll be better I promise.

ANDREW Go away.

Courtney is devastated. She just lost her dream job. She loses it.

INT. BATHROOM - DAY

Aiden pukes. He's still shaken up from yesterday. Now it's Debra's turn to mess with him the way all the previous spirits have messed with his family. This is the first time Aiden realizes he's been possessed. And that discovery isn't much fun.

The phone in the living room RINGS.

CUT TO:

INT. ELEMENTARY SCHOOL - TEACHER'S OFFICE - DAY

Aiden and Courtney sit across Mallory's teacher Miss Greenfom. Aiden is completely traumatized meanwhile Courtney has lost her mind.

GREENFOM As I'm sure we've said before, Mallory has been scaring her fellow classmates for a while now. She has this book that she uses to tell the stories. And while the stories that she's been narrating are childish and not scary they are pretty graphic.

AIDEN Really?

GREENFOM Yes. For example she's been telling stories about clowns slaughtering entire families, dogs being skinned alive, people being dismembered and more and more.

Courtney and Aiden are in a completely different world. The teacher thinks it's because of what she's telling to them.

GREENFOM (cont'd) Look my point is, Mallory is a brilliant student and a very good soul but when it comes to following rules I'm afraid she can't cooperate. She insists on doing what she wants and she's been denying ever telling these stories. There's nothing more I can do anymore. That's why we have decided to give Mallory detention over the weekend. Considering the fact that she didn't technically broke school rules, but she did make three students cry and at least five of them puke. I'm really sorry and I really hope Mallory will learn not to act this way in the future.

COURTNEY Thank you. We'll give her a lesson.

GREENFOM Just take the book away from her.

COURTNEY What book?

GREENFOM She has a book with these kind of stories. I don't know where she got it from but it's trouble. That's the book she uses to scare the kids.

COURTNEY Do you know anything else about this book?

GREENFOM No sorry.

AIDEN Okay thanks.

Aiden and Courtney leave the office. Aiden didn't understand anything. And he's not interested in anything. Courtney on the other hand just found out who's been narrating the stories that are destroying their lives.

INT. KITCHEN - LATER

Mallory sits down. Courtney is yelling at her. Aiden can't afford to keep his eyes open.

COURTNEY Where's the book?

MALLORY I don't know what you're talking about.

COURTNEY I think you do so just tell me where the book is and I will stop yelling!