Fairytales do come true, sometimes

INT. TWIN'S BEDROOM - NIGHT

It's very late. It's completely dark outside. The house is quiet for the most part. A voice whispers to Bellarose's ear.

VOICE Wake up.

Bellarose opens her eyes and gets out of bed without making a noise. She follows the voice. It leads her outside.

EXT. HARTS HOUSE - YARD - MOMENTS LATER

Bellarose walks to the other end of the street where there's a woman standing. Bellarose's vision gets blurry, blocking us from seeing the woman's face. The woman gives Bellarose a white powder and a big bottle full of something we can't make out. But it makes the same noise insects make. Bellarose takes then and heads back inside.

INT. BASEMENT - MOMENTS LATER

Bellarose hides both the powder and the bottle somewhere safe. There's no way anyone will ever find them. Bellarose goes back to bed.

INT. BATHROOM - MORNING

Bellarose's feet are muddy and bloody. She cleans them up and then goes downstairs.

INT. KITCHEN - MORNING

Bellarose walks in. To her surprise Courtney is also awake.

COURTNEY Good morning sweetie.

Bellarose doesn't say anything.

COURTNEY (cont'd) Bels we need to talk.

COURTNEY (cont'd) I know that Barkley's dead had a lot of impact on you but being mean is never an option. Even when you're in pain. You can't treat people in a bad way because you're hurting. I know how much you loved Barkley but... now it's time to let him go.

Bellarose's cunning smile fades away. She cries and falls into Courtney's hug.

BELLAROSE Mommy!

BELLAROSE (cont'd) Do you remember when I got lost at the grocery store. My vision got all blurry and then a woman flew inside of me and then after that I could hear her in my head and I was acting the way she wanted me to and -

COURTNEY Sweetie what woman?

BELLAROSE I don't know I've never seen her.

COURTNEY Come with me.

INT. OFFICE - MOMENTS LATER

Courtney turns her computer on. Finds the articles she has saved relating to this house. She shows a picture of a woman to Bellarose.

COURTNEY Is this her?

BELLAROSE I don't know I never saw her. It was always blurry.

COURTNEY That's okay. Thank you for telling me okay?

BELLAROSE Yeah.

Courtney looks at the screen.

COURTNEY I got you now.

INT. HALLWAY - MOMENTS LATER

A blurry image wanders around the hallway. It's a woman's point of view. She's got so many voices in her head, we can hear it all at once. She walks into Courtney and Aiden's room.

INT. COURTNEY/AIDEN ROOM - CONTINUOUS

The woman sees Aiden sleeping. Like she did to Bellarose she "flies" inside him. Aiden wakes up cause his breathing is all messed up.

INT. HARTS HOUSE - OFFICE - MORNING

Courtney talks to Bellarose about the ghosts that are in the house and the theories she has come up with so far. Bellarose is scared but she doesn't want to upset her mom.