Running

She ran down the ally. Her eyes shining bright with fear as she charged down the ally. Her usual bright eyes whipping behind her as she turned her head.
Pounding her feet on the ground as she sped up. She turned a corner. Slipping slightly and continuing. She then turned again and ran right into her captors. Gasping as they grabbed her arms and lifted her up.
She struggled in the men's grasps. Kicking and lashing out. "Let me go!" She yelled angrily. Only to be smacked and knocking her out. Her head dropping. As they dragged her to the plane. And throwing her in a makeshift cell.
The men smirked. "Have a nice ride princess." They hissed. Leaving and joining the others in the lobby of the plane.
They were deep in conversation with their boss. Nodding and continuing to talk. "Yeah. We got it. Leave her alone. Blah,blah okay. We won't touch her." They huff. And walk back up. Walking to the lobby of the plane. And sitting with the others.
The girl slowly woke. Her eyes fluttering open as she heard a speaker from the plane. "We found you Luna Doleson. And now, you follow OUR orders."
Luna cursed silently. "Crap, now I need a way out of here. I can't believe I let them capture me. God I'm so stupid!" She exclaims angrily. Pounding on the wall.
A man walked into the cell part of the plane. Looking down at her with hungry eyes. "I've came to play little princess." Her eyes darken
"What?" She asked confusedly. Looking at him with a tipped head. But he stepped closer to her. And she gasped slightly in surprise.
He forced her to lay down. Her eyes sparking in fear."w-what are you doing?" She asked. The man smirked slightly.
"Come on princess. Lighten up. I just want to have a little fun." The man smirked.
"N-no! Get off of me!" Luna yelled. Writhering underneath him. She tries to push him off. Only to be forced back down.
"Ah ah ah. You play by my rules. Your mine now." He says with a nasty grin. Looking down at her with lust filled eyes.
She was about to say more until his body was removed off of her. She looked up to lock eyes with a amazing looking guard. His piercing blue eyes peering deep inside of her. And he smiled slightly. A bright white smile. She could see his toned muscles under his shirt. And she gaped at him slightly. Only to be brought back by his voice.

"Hey boss. Don't want her to lose all her spunk just yet. You might want to save her." He said with a small grin. Her eyes darkened.
'He's a monster just like the rest of them...'