Choosing

Luna followed Reid to where they had set up camp. Her eyes still shining. "I-I don't like this Reid..."
Reid sighed softly. "I know Luna but this is one of our last chances." He mumbled softly. Watching Luna's mother yell at everyone.
Once they were made a tent Luna walked in, sat down. Tucking her knees to her chest.
Reid walked in after her, plopping down next to her. "Hey... It's going to be okay." He said softly. Leaning over, kissing her cheek. "We don't have to stay here for long." Luna nodded softly.
"If you say so...." She mumbled. Looking up, locking her eyes with his. Something about him just transfixed her. She wasn't sure what it was. But she was sure it was something amazing.
Luna's mother made a small announcement that there will be a ceremony for Luna to choose to stay or to go in 1 week, that is when she would have to make the decision to either stay at their camp. Or to leave. Yet again.
Reid stayed next to Luna all night. He was worried about her not wanting to eat. He watched her as she slept. His eyes shining tiredly.
"You need to sleep." She mumbled. Her eyes fluttering open.
"No. I'm fine I promise." He said with a small smile. His eyes softening slightly.
"No. I said for you to sleep." She growled. Her eyes narrowing at him. Reid let out a small laugh.
"Okay, okay you win Luna." Laying down next to her. Smiling slightly as he does so. Slowly he began to fall asleep. Watching her with calm eyes.