Pain...

She let out a piercing scream as the knife was drives hard into her leg. Her eyes shining with pain and terror. "You gonna tell me now?" The man spat at her angrily. Luna stubbornly shook her head no. Which drove the man even more mad.
He ripped the knife out of her leg. Leaving her writhering in pain. Still restrained on the chair. As he arms and legs were rubbed raw.
Tears streamed down Luna's face. "Please! I don't know anything! I told you" she sobbed. Which really was kinda partly the truth. She only knew where a few small groups where. But they all had at least one of her old friends. She couldn't do that to them...
She whimpered in pain as he drags the knife along her skin. A small evil smirk across his face. "I. Said. Tell.me."
Luna resisted once again. Shaking her head no. So the man let out a bellow of rage and slammed the knife into her other leg. Luna screamed out in pain.
Her screams echoed into the hall. Causing Reid to hear her. His eyes darkened running down the halls. He found the door they were behind. Slamming the door open. He stormed up to the other guard. Wrapping his fingers around his neck. "He said NOT to hurt her!"
The man spat at him angrily."she wouldn't answer me!" Reid's eyes blaze in anger.
"You!" He snarled. And picked the guy up from his neck. Slamming him against the wall. While Luna struggled in the chair still sobbing.
After Reid knocked out the man. He walked over to Luna. "It's okay. Shhh." He murmured softly. Unlocking the restraints holding her into the chair. Luna continued to sob as he legs blead heavily.
He managed to wrap her legs. Stopping the blood from draining more. And picked her up. Carrying her back to the cell. His eyes dark as he set her back down. He leaned down and placed a small kiss on her cheek. "It's okay. I'll get you out as soon as I can Luna. As soon as I can." He murmured. Even if he had only known her for about a month now. He was close to her. He came to visit her every day. Helps her as much as he possibly can. But today... It's driven him angry. And if it ever happens again. He knows. Then and there. He WILL kill someone. And take her out of here for good. As soon as he can...