Chapter 4

Maries pov.

Im laying in the snow. Cold as fuck. Its atleast day. But i cant feel my legs. There is snow in there. And im cold in the face. Im only wearing my jeans a hoodie and a jacket that its not even that warm. Im wearing my sneakers bcs i thought i would just go on a little walk. I didint thought i would end up in this fucking situation. Being in cold snow. I dont like this. Its feels like im gonna die. Litreally. Its feels like it. And i think i will. Well such a nice living life. Its atleast not night. Then i see white. Light. White. White. White. Light. I sight. And take my cold shaky hands to my eyes. And now i cant see anything. All i hear is a sound in my ear. That is piiip. Fuck. I dont like this. I really dont.

Ibens pov.

Im taking on my winter shoes. And all my winter clothes. My winter pants. Then i walk to Maries bag. She is litreally not having any warm clothes with her. I take a warm banket. And her scarf and some gloves. The teacher tell us were to look. We all start to look after her.

"Marie!" i yell. "Marie!" i get a sms from Nemo.

Hi Iben im sorry fore the spam but can we meet before school starts? 💖

I sight. I cant answer him now. I need to focus on Marie. I need to find her. Before its too late. I walk around.

"Marie!" i yell. But no answer. I can hear the guys in the camp talking.

"Who is fucking taking a walk in the middle of a snowstorm?" Lars says. Then i look at them. Idiots. Idiots.

"Yes, like i heard a rumor at her school that she is a lesbian from the school she is going too!" Håkon says. I look at them. I dont want to hear they idiot discussion. Then i walk more and more.

"Marie!" i say. Then i hear somone yell something.

"I found her!" the leader says. I run to him. In a very big speed. I never have before. I see and they havent found her. Its only her shoes. He takes them.

"I think she have been around here her shoes!" he says. And takes her sneakers. I sight. Marie. Where re you. And in this moment i see somone walking. A litle away from me. I see only a acket. And hair. And the windy snow is around. I look at the person. Its so windy and snowy. We keep looking around the whole day.

Maries pov.

Im walking in the cold snow. After i passed out. My head hurts. I dont see anything and im so cold i have never been this cold in my entire life.

"Marie!" i can hear Iben yell. I look back. And i see her. She hugs me. Then i look back at her. She takes my cold hands. And call the others. I fall down. Iben hugs me. I never wanna leave her hug. She takes me into a warm hug. I fall down. They take me in then i dont rmeber that much. That im just walking with Iben. She puts me in the sofa. Then i look at her. She is so adroble. She is holding me. In the legs. I look at her. And smile.

"What in earth were you thinking Marie walking out in the middle of the night in a red warning outside!" he says. I look at him. And sights. I cant really talk right now. I look at Iben.

"She cant talk now she is still frozen!" i say and look at her. Then Iben looks at me. And smiles. The other plays insturments. In a other room. Its like a clasroom. But i cant walk in this moment. So im just sitting here next to the fireplace. She looks at me. I look back.

"Iben are you coming ore are you gonna sit here all day?!" the leader says. Iben looks at him.

"Im coming!" she says. Then i look at her. Then she walks away from me i look at Iben we make eye contact she looks at me. We both smile at eachoter. And i feel how i want to spend my whole life with her. But it sso weird. I have never felt like this fore anyone before. Iben smiles and walks away.