Chapter 6

Ibens pov 

Its morning. I wake up. In Maries room. She is sleeping next to me. I take my hand in her hair. She smiles. Then she smiles. She is awake. I kiss her on the lips. And she smiles. 

"Good morning beuitful!" she says. I smile then she looks at me. She takes her arm away to the her desk wich is next to the bed. She looks at her phone. 

"Fuck, school have already started!" she says. And kisses me before she takes on her clothes. I look at her. And takes on my clothes. I take my jeans that i had yesterday and a knitted sweatshirt. Then she looks at me. I put my hair in a bun. Marie smiles. So do i. Then we fix our stuff. And take the bus to school. I got texts from Nemo. 

Where are you Iben is everthing okey?

I asked your mother where you was and she said you were at a sleepover at my place but you werent there have something happend? 

I look at Marie and she sights. And take her hand in her long hair while we sit in the bus. 

"Fuck, i forgot that we are gonna play at the cafeteria today the others are there and warming up!" she says and is stressed. Marie takes her hand in her hair again. Then she shakes her leg. I look at her and take my hand on her tigh. 

"Hey, its gonna go good you will make it okey!" i say. She looks deep into my eyes. And her pupils are big then she smiles. 

"Okey!" she says and takes her hand on mine. I smile and feel how warm my body gets heated up by hers. Like always. Then we walk out from the bus. And takes separate ways. Marie hugs me before i go to my classroom wich is in another hallway then hers. I smile and cant wait to go to her in the cafeteria. 

Maries pov. 

Nemo and Lucas is on the little stage. And warming up. Lucas is holding his electric guitar. I look at him. Then i fix my guitar. We are gonna play some norwegian songs. Im not finished get with the new one. Im writing on. He looks at me. There is none here beacuse they all are at lesson now. The guy who fix the lights is there too. He looks at me and sights. 

"Ehm, Marie can you try the micrphone?" he asks. I nod and put on it. Nemo sits and texts next to the drum. 

"When is she answering me she wasnt home and her mom said she was at my place but she wasnt i dont like this!" he says. Then Lucas smile and laugh. 

"Maybe she is cheating on you!" he says. I look at the mic. Then bitch blick Lucas. He sights and looks at me. 

"No Nemo she is not she said she is sleeping at her friend Victorias place to me yesterday she is fine!" i say. He nods and looks at me. While im trying to not die. Nemo looks at me he looks kind of mad. 

"And how do you know that Marie!" he says. "Maybe she found a fucking hot dude on the way home!" he says. I look at him and sights. 

"Nemo shut up she fucking didint, okey!" i yell in the michrphone. None is here though. He looks at me and now he is mad at me. He is wearing his lighted jeans and a  gray trasher hoodie and a black beanie. Im wearing my jeans and a adidas sweatshirt. My hair is messy becuse i didint brush it today. The man with the ligth looks at me and do a thumg up that the mic works. I smile. 

Then people start to come to the cafeteria. Now we are not gonna play any of my songs. We are gonna play smells like teen spirit. A cover. I look around in  the crowd. Some people are and buying stuff in the cafeteria. I look out and something around 20 to 30 people are here. I start to mic. And im still shaking my hands is still shaking.