Chapter 10 Iben and Nemo

Maries pov.

We are now outside Lucas house. Iben is parking the bycycle. Then she runs stressed down to the basement. Im walking. Its just all fucked up. Nemo is just. Red flag. He is a fucking red flag. I hate him. Now we are in the basement. Nemo is sitting with a towel around him and is having blue lips. Lucas is cold too. He is wearing hoodie.

"Nemo, you cant fucking scare me like this!" Iben says and hugs him. He looks at her. And hug her back. He is crying.

"Im sorry i just got, sad about that you...broke up with me and that you cheated on me!" he says super dramatic. I walk over to Lucas. He looks at me.

"Jises, arent you super cold Luc!" i say to him. He nods. I take of my jacket and give him it. He smiles.

"Thank you!" he says. I look at him.

"Im so sorry Nemo!" she says. She hugs him then kiss him. I thought i would never see them do that again. But just the feeling and the pain of them hugging eachoter. And kissing. Thats the worst. Im sitting in the sofa then i take my hand over to the little fridge.

"Can i take a coke?" i ask him. He smiles and nods.

"Yes, ofc Marie!" he says. And sits there. He is still super cold. I look at him.

"Can you give me your hand i can i warm your hands!" he says. I look at him. He smiles and is super red in the face. His eyes are super huge. His brown eyes. Iben is giving her sweatshirt to Nemo then she looks at us.

"Im taking him home, and telling his paretns what have happen thank you Lucas again!" she says. And kissing him on the cheeks. Then she walks away. Nemo holds her hand.Then she stops in the stair and looks at me and smile.

"Marie, thank you fore before it was amzing!" she says. And walks up. I smile inside. And remeber the feeling when she came. I look at her. Then Lucas looks at me with a big smile.

"Thanks fore before i can clearly see that you my friend fucked her!" he says. I smile and look at him.

"Maybe i did!" i say. He looks at me and smiles he gives me a high five. I smile at him.

"How did you do it?" he asks. I smile. And look at him.

"You are my bestrfriend but but my sex life is private so im not telling you that you know thats private life!" i say and drink the coke. He smiles.

"Victoria sucked my dick yesterday!" he says. I spit out the coke. And looks at him.

"Fuck lucas you didint have to tell me that!" i say. He looks at me and smiles.

"But now you have to tell me did you go down on her?" he asks. I look at him and smile.

"No, i used this!" i say and show him my fingers. Then he looks at me and smile. I put them back He looks at me and adoring me. Again? Then i sight and look at him. He looks back at me and i smile. Then i drink my coke. He looks at me. And smile i smile to then i start to think of the thing me and Iben did. And smile. I never felt like this before. I fucking loved it. To feel her. And everthing. Im looking up at the celling and im probaly smiling like an idiot right now.

--------------------------------------------------

Play Deja Vu by Olivia Rodrigo while reading this (Not a need)

Ibens pov.

Im sitting in Nemos room with him im holding my arms aorund him.In his room there is affish on the roof celling with nirvana. And his wall is white. His floor is made of wood. And he is super old. I feel it all over me. Im holding his hand and walking him to his room. He is shaking of coldness. He is wearing his grey cozy pants and sweatshirt. I take his hand and follow him to the bed and take his hand.

"Iben, im so sorry i think....that i love you too too much!" he says. And having his legs close to his hook. I take my hand on his hair. Im wearing my grey cozy pants and a white t-shirt. He looks at me. An is still huttering from the cold water. His hair is a little dry. His dog sits next to him. I look at Nemo and sight. Then i suddenly get a flashback from when Marie and i was sitting in the shower and i holded her round me.

-------------------------------------------

Ibens Flashback.

Im getting a flashback from when i was at the camp with Marie. And when i warmed her in the shower and we saw eachother naked fore the first time. I cant belive it bymself. I just wanna go back to that moment.

Ibens pov Now time

Nemo is laying in his bed im holding around him. Like a spoon. He needs me now. He really doo.

"Nemo, im sorry if i wasnt there fore you im gonna be there fore you i promise!" i say with a calming voice. Then i get a message. But i ignore it.

"Is it true that you are a lesbian, and that you....ehm love Marie?" he asks me. I sight and look at him. I dont now what im right now. But i know that i atleast love Marie. I really do love her. Nemo is about to fall asleep. I hold him around me. And imagine it is Marie. Wich i feel gulity fore.But i have too in this moment. I miss her smell i miss everthing with her even if i only have been away fore a while.

Maries pov.

Im home and playing on my guitar on the song that im gonna play on the summer ending. Infront of everyone. I got help from my music teacher.

Depresssion........pretty face with pretty bad dreams.......none nows im crying in my sleep..... im humming the lyrics bymyself. Then i hear somone knock on the door. Downstairs. I walk to my door. To hear who it is. My mom opened the door.

"Hi, im Iben a close friend of Marie!" she is saying then im hearing my mom talking to her.

"Yeah Iben i have heard a lot from you!" she says. Then i sight. I hear Iben walking up from my stairs. And she is...Opening the door on my face. I walk back and take my hand over the nose.

"Fuck!" i say. Iben closes the door and looks at me.

"Shit im so sorry!" she says. I smile and look at her. Then she walks to me. "I didint now you were at the door im sorry Marie!" Iben says. I look at her and smile. And thankfully im not nosebleeding but my nose is hurting. Iben smiles and looks at me. I kiss her while she is talking.

But she stops when she feels my lips against hers. I look at her and smile after the kiss. Im smiling like a stupid idiot. Then she holds me around her arms. Im holding her. And while we are hugging we are slowly walking to the bed. We fell into the bed togheter and laugh.

Then we just look at eachother and i feel her she kisses my cheeks. And looks at me. Then i look at her. And smile. My cheeks get warm by her kiss. And we just look at eachother.

"Did you see my messege?" i ask her. Iben looks at me. And sights.

"Ehm, no i did not!" she says and takes up her phone. She takes up her phone and reads the messages she got from me.

I miss feeling you next to me and I miss you very much and I miss the feeling of you❣️

She looks at me with a big as smile and put away and smiles at me. I look at her. Then she kisses me. I close my eyes like always.

"I missed you too! "

She says and i know she really mean it. We both lay next to eachother. In my bedroom. I feel her arm close around mine. Then i feel her smell again and i feel her body next to mine. And in that feeling i feel her. And now i now that i love her. I hope she feels the same. 

Hey guys sorry fore late uptade btw happy new years and late merry chrismas! Love you all hope you enyoyed the book and you can follow me on instagram if you dont do that my instagram is girl_in_red55 my tik tok is girl_in_red speedpsonngs hope you have a good day and take care! Love you all!