Final Chapter

Maries pov.

Its been a while since the thing with Nemo happend. And Iben and i have been togheter. Very much. We have spend time on the easter break in her cabin we were having a sleep over and we have tried to fuck with eacother but something is always interupting us ore somone. Lucas promised Iben to take care of Nemo when she havent been around him, bcs he is in a really need of Iben now. 

So yeah we have had a lot of fun, and now its 1 day until the consert tomorrow. Now im here on the beach with Nemo, Lucas and Iben they are playing volleyball while im sitting here and writing the last thing in the song im gonna play fore the summer ending. Im having my hair in a bun in a messy bun. Im wearingblack cozy carrhart shorts and to it im wearing a dark blue overzised t-shirt that i buyed from the man section.

 Im looking at the volley ball field and seeing the game. Iben is almost losing the game bcs she is so up in looking at me all the time. Lucas have the ball he smash it over at Ibens side she dosent even notice the ball. Then he got a point. Lucas is wearing ligthed shorts and a black t-shirt and a shirt over it. He looks at me and smile. I look away. 

"Score!" Lucas yells and looks at me.

"Hey, not fear i was looking at something else and you just punched the volleyball on my side and anyways its two guys against one girl!" Iben says. I look at her and smiles. She is wearing short suspender and a white thin t-shirt. 

 Nemo is runing to her, and lifting her up. She yells. He is wearing black shorts and a white t-shirt. He looks at me and smile super much. Then he runs to me. Im putting away the note book so he dosent sees it. 

"Marie catch the ball!" he says. He throws it too me. And i catch it and feel the  balls weight. Iben  is still looking over at me and smiling and im looking over at her her cheeks are red. But then Nemo is interupting her. And lifting her up  then she screams. Lucas  sits next to me. And smile. 

"How is it going with the amazing song we have wrote can i see what you have write?" he asks and smiles. I look back at him and sights. I hate when people read what i written. But i guees i have to show bcs they will hear it anyways. 

"No, you will hear it later today when we will train fore the summer ending" i say and take away the lyric book. He takes his water bottle  that is next to me and drink it. 

"Okey!" he says. "But i know its gonna be awasome!" he says. And puts away his bottle next to me and he puts my hand next to me. Then he he have the hugest smile and blushiest cheeks ever. Thats weird im taking away my hand. Iben walks away from Nemo and to my way. I look at Iben confused. And she takes my hand. Then she whispers.

"Come on, i have to go and pee Nemo dosent want to follow me so you know!" she says with a big smile and doing the flirt with the eye. I smile too and fall a little on my steps while we walk to the little forest glimp. I look at Iben her pupils is huge and her smile is huge too. I look around and making sure none sees us. Iben looks at me. 

"They will not see us!" she says and drags me into the forest. I smile and love when she is like this. She pushes me up against the tree. 

 Then she kisses. I feel her lips on mine and i feel how my eyes automatically closes the time goes fast and the time goes fast when she is kissing me i take my hand on her warm back and she stops kissing me fore a second. Then i look back at her. And she keeps kissing me. I hold her back and stroke it. Then she moans a little and kisses my lips. In a hurry. I moan too. She takes her hand down on me. And i look at her. She looks at the beach stressed. I look at her and stroke her cheeks. Then i kiss her. 

"We have to go back now so Nemo dosent suspect anything!" Iben says and walk out from the little forest. Then i see at Ibens back a purple big bruise close to the neck.