Chapter 5

Marie's POV

Its feburay 10th soon my birthday. I sit in my room. And playing on my guitar a little. Its night. Around 7. I play on the new song. Standing in the swelter of the night. I sing and play a little i sight. No. Standing in the open light within the swelter of the night. Yes finally im a genius. I wrote it down. I start to hear my parents argumenting. I sight. I litreally hate hearing them argumenitng. Its so fucking horible. 

"Im the only one who works and earning money to our family you are doing nothing!" i hear my dad yell. Just when he is about to yell. I got a message from Lucas. 

Sup,wanna meet in town take a coffe and talk? 🤘🔥

I smile he is really my greatest friend. I can talk about everthing with him. I text him back that i will be there in a hour. I put away my guitar and start to walk. Out from my room i take the window out. Beacuse i dont wanna hear my parents argumenting. I walk outside its dark outside. Then i take the bus. And listen to some music. 

Billie. I love her songs. Then i walk in to espresso house i see him sit there. He have already orded my favorutie ice coffe. He smiles when he sees me i walk to him. Then i think its best to tell him that i kissed Iben at the camp. He is one of the persons i can talk with this about. We sit and talk a little. Then i drink the coffe. 

"So how was the music camp?" he asks. I smile. And get flashbacks. I smile. 

"Well its was good better then i thought how it would be Iben was actually there!" i say. He looks at me and smile. 

"Iben like Nemos Iben?" he asks. I nod and look at him. Then he smiles.

"Yeah she is playing fiol, she is hella good!" i say. He smiles. Then i look at him. 

"And did something more happen?" he asks. I smile. And tell him what happend. That she helped me and saw me naked and i saw her. He looks at me and sights then he takes his hand in the face. I thought he would be happy about it fore me. I finally found somone i love. Not all the boys. Like Lars, Fabian and the other boyfriends. I had. They were pretty shitty. And didint feel like something fore me. But that was me fore years ago. Now i have changed. 

"Maybe!" i say and smiles. He looks at me and sights. Like i knew he supports Nemo and not me in this. 

"Did you fuck her?" he asks. I look at him suprsied and almost swollow my ice coffe wrong. Then i put it down. 

"No, i just kissed her!" i say. And caughts. He looks at me. And takes his hand in the neck. Then in the face. He sights. 

"Do you know how much Nemo will hate you if he founds out, he is litrally in love with her!" he says. I look at him and sights. Then i take my hand on my neck and just wanna scream out. That i love her too. "We had a sleep over this weekend he only talked about how much he loves Iben every inch of her and he have never felt anything like this before!" he says. I sight. When is somone gonna be happy fore me? When will somone show empaty fore me. Im also very in love with Iben. But none cares about me. Like always. 

Ibens pov. 

Im with Nemo we are taking a walk in town. He is holding my hand. I actually like to be with him. He is nice. I never had a boyfriend like him before. He smiles at me. 

"What were you doing this week?" he asked me. I smile. Then he looks at me with the big eyes. I take my hand in hims harder. 

"I was helping my grandmother she need help at her cabin place!" i say. He smiles and looks at me.