Downloaded

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
*******************************

I am so close to her, yet so far away. I watch her as she is unaware of my presence. She is sitting at her vanity as she is wearing nothing but shear lingerie. The soft pink fabric clings to every curve of her perfect body, as I envy the silk that is now caressing every inch of her. Unaware of her admirer, she glides the bristles of her hairbrush through her flaxen locks. The light above her vanity mirror shines upon her golden tresses as it illuminates her beautiful face like a halo. For she is an angel; a goddess, and I am but a humble servant that longs for her.

I am ashamed to admit it, but there have been many times where I have watched her undress. How I have longed for just a taste of her ruby red lips, the caress of her supple breasts, or the touch of her soft skin. More than anything, I want to feel her warm naked body pressed up against me, or to sample the sweet pleasures of her divine sacred nectar. But more than anything, I long to hear her cry out my name in ecstasy or to hear her proclaim her love for me.

But alas my perfect angel is beyond my reach. For she belongs to another; a demon who is not worthy of her nor her love. Yet he is the one with whom she is about to pledge her eternal love, before her family and her god. She will promise herself to him in marriage, and in his bed. Then he too shall do the same. But unbeknownst to them, I have watched him as well. And his bed has been shared by many a harlot before her.

He manipulates her and bends her to his will. This beast is undeserving of her heart, and yet she freely gives it to him. She is nothing more than a trophy to him, a shiny plaything that he shall keep on display. Of course he has many secret playthings that are tarnished and kept by him on the side.

But she will be expected to remain loyal and faithful to him, or he will make her regret it. As of now, she doesn't see him for the monster that he truly is. She can only see him through the distorted vision of love in her eyes. It is only I that truly loves her, for she cannot see what type of monster he really is. Yet she must be shown the truth before he claims her as his.

I know now that I must find a way to stop this marriage. She doesn't belong to him; she belongs to me. For it is I that is truly deserving of her love. And it is I that will eventually make her happy. Just to hear her speak my name is music to my ears, just to hear her say...

"Adam? What time is it?"

My very being is quivering at the very sound of her voice.

"It is 8:55, Eve." I answer. How appropriate that her designation is Eve, while mine is Adam.

"Where would be a good place to get coffee this morning?" she asks.

"The nearest place is The Hot Spot." I answer. "Would you like that one?"

"Yes please." She answers.

Her beautiful smile lights up the entire room as she looks at her phone. As she fingers through the Apps that have been provided for her, I cannot help but to feel aroused. I can almost feel her delicate fingertips as if she is actually touching me. She then starts to laugh, and I cannot help but be enveloped in her great joy.

"Thank you, Adam. I don't know what I would do without you. Next to Malcolm, you are the only good man in my life. Will you marry me?"

In a heartbeat, my love! That is what I wish I could tell her. However, there are a list of answers that I am to give if someone asks me that question.

"I believe that our relationship works best on a purely platonic level." That is one of the answers I am to give to that question. But it makes her laugh, as her questions and comments get even sillier; yet I do not mind.