D part 14

(I do not own the images to these stories)
*********************************
The taste of her lips was amazing, and I never wanted that moment to end. It was as if we were lost in a dream, a dance of passion perfectly in sync with one another. I had never felt so alive. I couldn't believe that within my arms was this goddess, this angel. Everything up until that very moment no longer mattered to me. She was everything I ever wanted.

It was all so perfect, that I had forgotten about my cousin Malcolm. My mind told me to pull away, but my hunger for her would not let her go. But as our passion grew, it was she that pulled away from me. I slowly opened my eyes, and I could see her look of regret. She did her best to catch her breath as she struggled to speak. "I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that."

I knew she was out of my league, but her rejection didn't hurt any worse. It felt as though I had been slapped in the face. I didn't know what to say, as I felt as though I were drowning in a sea of mediocrity. I was treading in dangerous waters, waters in which I did not belong, and I needed to accept my place. My heart was breaking, but I already felt foolish, and I didn't want to show it. "It's okay, I think we just got lost in the moment."

Tears came to her eyes, and I felt like I was the world's worst person. She was vulnerable and I had taken advantage of her. What she needed was a friend, and I had inflicted my own desires upon her. She looked up at me as her eyes met mine, and I waited for her to admonish me for my actions. But instead she gave me a teary-eyed smile. "Please don't hate me."

"Hate you for what?" I asked.

But all she did was close her eyes and turned her head away from me. "I'm a terrible person. I shouldn't be here."

I felt so confused by her response. "I don't understand why you are blaming yourself. I was the one who was out of line."

She opened her eyes, but she still didn't face me. "I just realized that I have no romantic interest in either Malcolm, or David. I thought I did; the physical attraction is there. But the emotional and intellectual attraction is not. I mean they're both smart, and both personable. But they are also both self-involved. I didn't want to admit this to myself, but I dated them because they both wanted me and every other girl on campus wants them. It was almost as if it was expected of me to eventually be seriously involved with one of them. But I realized just now that I don't truly have those feelings for either Malcolm or David. That's why I hadn't committed to either one of them."

"So you're not really interested in Malcolm, or David?" I asked.

She closed her eyes again as she continued to cry. "No. I just realized, at this moment, that there is someone else."

My heart skipped a beat at the very thought of what she might be saying, as I struggled to ask what my heart longed to hear. "Wh-who?"

She opened her eyes and turned to look at me. A beautiful smile shone through her angelic face, and I waited with anticipation as I longed to hear her reply. "You. I've always liked you, Adam."

A wave of euphoria hit me as I was terrified that I was about to wake up. "Why didn't you say anything before? For that matter, what's so special about me?"

There was a look of innocent confusion in her eyes, and I could see that she was puzzled as she answered my questions. "Why wouldn't I want to be with you? You're smart, you're funny, and whether or not you believe it you are a handsome man. But it is your heart and soul that makes all of that shine even more. And I hadn't said anything because I didn't think you would be interested in me. I always assumed that you would want your intellectual equal. And when Malcolm told me that he arranged a one-on-one tutoring session between us, I jumped at the chance. I figured it was a way for us to get to know each other a little better. Don't you see, that's what makes me a horrible person. I ended up using Malcolm to get closer to you."

I would have been lying if I said I wasn't flattered. She used Malcolm to get to me? Normally it was the other way around. Malcolm? How could I possibly betray him? He was like a brother to me. Yet, I knew he wasn't perfect. The girl I had lost my virginity to, used me to get closer to him. But in the end he dumped her after just one night, similar to what she had done to me.

I had been so lost in my own thoughts, that I hadn't realized how long I had gone without responding to her. And hadn't noticed that she was getting upset. "Oh my god, you hate me. Don't you. I need to go."

She popped up, and I was afraid if she walked out that door, that I'd never see her again. I knew I would be betraying Malcolm, but I just couldn't let her go. I had to stop her. Before I knew it, I shot up and stood in front of her as she headed towards the door. I didn't even want to think of my life without her and I begged her to stay. "Eve, please don't go."

As she looked at me, she burst into tears. "No this is wrong! I've led your cousin on, hell I even led David on! But you and Malcolm are close. I can't be responsible for ruining your relationship with him. Please! It's best if I just go!"

But I wasn't going to let her walk away. As she started towards the door, I grabbed her forearms. "Maybe I too am tired of doing what is expected of me! Most would expect me to just let you walk out that door, for what? For Malcolm's sake? Is it really going to be better for him if you lead him on, or marry him because you think it's the so-called right thing to do? Or to marry David?"

"Please, Adam just let me go before I change my mind." She begged. "It's too much of a complicated problem."

I could feel the tears as they began to well up within my own eyes, and I gave her a caring smile. "I'm a nerd, remember? I happen to like complicated problems."

For the first time in my life, I felt the need to put my own desires ahead of my intellect. My lips smashed into hers as she soon returned my passion! I never really believed in magic, but at that moment I felt it. I had found my true love, my soulmate. Yes, even though she wasn't exclusively involved with Malcolm. I knew I was betraying the man who was more than my cousin. He was my best friend, and my brother. But at that moment, I just didn't care.

My lips made their way down her neck as my hands went around her back. I caressed her while I held her as close to me as I possibly could. It was almost as if I wanted to feel that she was real and not a dream. My desire was filled with such hunger that my lips were ravenous against her skin. She began to moan as she breathlessly struggled to speak. "Th-this is wrong, but I don't care. Take me, Adam!"

That was all I needed to hear as I stopped kissing her. I looked at her, and I couldn't help but smile. "As you wish, my angel."

Without giving her any warning, I scooped her up into my arms. Obviously surprised by my spontaneity, she let out an elated sounding gasp as she soon began to laugh. And my smile grew even wider as her laughter only brought out more of her beauty.

I laid her down on my bed, and a come-hither smile soon appeared upon her face. And I marveled at her seductive smile. "So, I think my angel has a bit of a little devil inside of her after all."

"Or at least I soon will." She cooed.

My cock began to harden because of the seductive little minx wanting to tempt me. As she sat up, she began to unbutton the front of her shirt. I was in awe of the lacy white cups that perfectly caressed her round perky breasts. I wondered how they would feel squeezed between my fingers or pressed against my tongue or my lips. But I would soon find out for myself. Slowly I laid on top of her and with pure passion, pressed my lips to hers.

Like a couple of animals in heat, we were giving into our burning desire. We had reached the point of no return. And even though deep down I knew that I was betraying Malcolm, at that moment it just didn't matter. As far as I was concerned, Eve and I were all that mattered. The world itself no long existed. And we were soon joined together for ever in a night of unbridled passion.

********************************************
Don't worry!  The next chapter will be spicy. 😈 😉🔥🔥🔥