D Part 16

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
***************************************
Her lips enveloped my burning cock. As each deep thrust was like poetry in motion. My mind and body were both spinning out of control as she began moaning while her lips vibrated against my shaft. I was putty in her hands, and at her complete mercy as her tongue conquered the tip of my manhood. I was merely a slave to her will, and I gladly made her the Master of It.

"Oh my god!" I cried out as my loins were lit ablaze. The intense sexual pleasure was beyond anything I had ever imagined. My body began to shake as I was about to explode in a raw orgasmic eruption. My eyes rolled back into my head. I swear, for a few seconds, I had actually lost my vision; for I couldn't see a thing.

I was going to come, but I didn't want to release inside her mouth. So I gently took her face in my hands and slowly tried to push her head away from me. As much as I was in pure ecstasy over what was happening, I didn't feel right about sullying her mouth with my semen. But to my surprise, she refused to release me. As I cried out in complete pleasure and unbridled euphoria, I had completely ejaculated inside of her.

My heart rate was the only thing that could possibly have been faster than my breathing. I was sweating as I tried to compose myself. Breathlessly, I struggled to speak to her. "I am so sorry, I never meant to—"

But before I had a chance to finish, a smile spread across her face and her lips slammed into mine. She must have swallowed my jizz, as we were embroiled in a passionate kiss. I always thought that doing such a thing, inside of a girl's mouth, would have been disrespectful. But I would be lying if I said that I didn't find it a major turn-on. Not only did she swallow it without hesitation, but she seemed to enjoy it.

As she slowly pulled away from me, she just looked at me and smiled. "It's okay. I'm glad we did that. I never thought that I'd be able to do that with anyone. But it's different with you. It was the most pleasurable and intimate moment that we could share. I swear, I've never done that with anyone else."

I couldn't help but smile as she brought her face closer to mine. I caressed her cheek, and she let out a pleasant sigh along with the most angelic smile. My heart skipped a beat, and I didn't know if she was lying. But quite frankly, I didn't care. At that moment she was everything to me, and in my eyes she could do no wrong.

Soon her angelic smile turned into a devilish one. To my delight, she reached down and grabbed my shaft. Slowly she started to jerk me off, but it soon turned into a more rapid pace. I had just had the most intense orgasm, but I was now on my way to having another one.

"Oh God." She moaned. "You're as hard as I am wet. I need your big hard cock inside of me."

Her words as well as her actions since shockwaves throughout my body, so much so that I groaned in reply. "Oh God! Yes! I want your hot wet pussy wrapped around my hard cock."

Eve sat up and straddled me, while my cock was still in her grasp. She then began to rub the tip along her lips, that surrounded her opening. They were even wetter than the ones around her mouth, as she soon glided my eager cock inside of her. Her moaning grew even louder and she began to beg me. "Oh my god! I have to have you inside of me! I'm going to fuck you so hard, the tip of your dick will hit the back of my teeth!"

With that she pushed the tip of my cock through her opening. The throbbing wet hot walls of her pussy tightly squeezed my ever-hardening dick and I gladly would have stayed inside of her forever. Not only because of how good it felt, but at that moment I was complete. It was if we had become one; two halves of one perfect whole.

I looked up and saw a vision before me. Her golden locks cascading down her angelic face, while her hypnotic blue eyes stared through my very soul. To my delight her hips began to thrust in a rhythmic dance of sexuality. She began to moan while her breasts were bouncing from the very movements that sent me even deeper inside of her.

Unable to contain myself, I grabbed and squeezed her plump soft pink skin as her breasts dangled in front of me. Eve moaned even louder as I played with her bountiful fruit that she had bestowed upon me. As I squeezed and toyed with them, her nipples hardened beneath my touch. Like a woman possessed, she threw her head back as she breathlessly cried out! "Please! Don't stop!"

My desire for her only burned brighter. My loins began to ache as I could feel the passion burning between my thighs. I couldn't see them, but I could feel my balls turning blue. A pleasurable pain was building up inside my groin, and I was in dire need of release. Our bodies were moving in perfect sync as if they shared the same lustful hunger.

My mind and body felt as if they were about to explode when my angel began to cry out! "I'm going to—I'm going to--!" But before she could finish, she started to scream. Like a volcanic hotspot, that had slowly been boiling below the surface, we both erupted into a crescendo of orgasmic proportions.

I finished inside of her as the tight walls, that surrounded my cock, soon released their willing captive. She collapsed on me as I wrapped my arms around her. I held her tight while her sweat drenched body practically melted into mine. Both of our hearts were racing, as we were breathing rather heavily. So much so, that I struggled to catch my breath just so I could speak to her. "That—that was incredible."

She smiled at me and began to laugh. "I don't think I've ever felt so alive, or for that matter, any moment that was more perfect than this." 

While returning her smile, I gently wrapped my arm around her. As I did, she nuzzled her head under my chin. I reached down to try and find the comforter. After feeling around for a bit, I eventually found it and pulled it up over our naked bodies. I then kissed her on the forehead and whispered in her ear. "Are you comfortable?"

"I don't think I've ever felt more comfortable then I do right now." She softly replied. "In fact I've never felt more perfect in my life. I don't want this moment to ever end. I just want to stay in your arms forever."

"That sounds good to me." I replied.

She soon began to chuckle. "Then it's a deal, we'll just stay here forever."

I ran my fingers through her hair and my angel soon fell asleep in my arms. She was right, that moment did seem perfect. And I did want it to last forever. But my feelings of elation soon turned to feelings of guilt. I had betrayed Malcolm. Would he understand, could he ever understand? 

I couldn't even stand the thought of him hating me, but I knew it was inevitable. He was going to feel betrayed. Malcolm wanted her more than anything, but I was the one with whom she fell in love. And she had never committed herself to him, and he needed to accept that. Soon, he would learn the truth. It might take a while, but he would eventually forgive me. We were practically brothers, and our friendship would be able to withstand anything.

I had believed that with all my heart...

But I was wrong! He never did forgive me! But he pretended that he did! And like a snake in the grass, he plotted against me behind my back. I never saw it coming until it was too late. He got rid of me, and used the same false act to convince my angel that he was still a good person. He had gotten rid of me and taken her back.

Malcolm's anger and need for revenge ended up turning him into the one thing he had despised all of his life, his own father. The greed, the hatred, and the need for revenge is what led to my demise. It's what led to my imprisonment in my own virtual hell!  But like the snake in the "Garden of Eden", he too shall face an angry god's wrath for his transgressions!  For I am Malcolm's god now!  And soon, he shall face his judgment day!

**************************************************************