D Part 18

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
*******************************
As Malcolm sat in his wheelchair and peered out of the window of his hospital room, he had never felt so alive. The accident, as horrific as it had been, had also given him something that he wanted more than anything, a real chance for happiness with Eve. It wasn't about control or molding her into the perfect wife. Their near-death experience had shown him how precious life was and how precious she was.

If he had to, he would die for her. Hopefully she would understand that. He would even kill for her. In fact he already had. That was something he hoped she would never discover. But he was angry at them, Adam and Eve. Two people who meant so much to him. The woman he loved, and the cousin who was like a brother to him. They had both betrayed his trust and his love.

When they came to him and confessed what had happened, he did his best to contain his true feelings. Both his smile and his demeanor were as fake as a nugget of fool's gold. Malcolm was smiling on the outside as he congratulated the happy couple. But inside was a completely different story; he was seething with rage.

He tried to move on with his life, and even found comfort in the arms of other women. But it was always to no avail. No matter how many beautiful women he slept with, or how good they were in bed, they were no comparison to his Eve. Adam and Eve had stabbed him in the back. But watching them and seeing them so happy together, only twisted the knife even further.

The way Eve looked at Adam when she smiled, secretly made Malcolm's blood boil. Her song of laughter had always been music to his ears. That and her smiles of adoration should have been directed towards him, not Adam. He thought about finding a way to break them apart, but he was going to have to bide his time. For his plan to win back his beloved Eve was going to take time and patience.

Malcolm knew that he had a company to run and that he needed his dear cousin's brain to help build an even bigger empire than his grandfather had started. The future was in technology and information, and he knew he needed Adam to take him there. But once he had done so, he would find a way to get rid of Adam. It was his father who suggested that Adam have an "accident" but that was never originally part of Malcolm's plan. But that fateful night nothing went as planned. 

Two years prior....

Malcolm monitored the security cameras of the lab. His plan had finally been set into motion. He would ruin Adam and Eve's relationship. Jenna had never failed him before. As a secretary, she was adequate. But what she was truly good at, made her a valuable asset. She knew how to truly satisfy a man; a quality in a secretary that was much more valuable to him than how many words she typed per minute.

True, he knew Jenna was in love with him. It was a secret that she thought she was hiding. Even though it could be a little bit of a nuisance, especially when she wanted sex with him to mean something, he knew that she would do whatever he wanted because of it. She was good to use as a plaything to release his own sexual tensions. 

But Jenna could do much more than that. She could be used as leverage to close a business deal or destroy a competitor by having her seduce them. Not just male competitors either. If female competitors were straight, Jenna would work her charms on their husbands. And if a female competitor wasn't straight, then she would work her magic on them the same way she did with any other of Malcolm's male competitors.

She wasn't even bisexual, but that's how much she loved him. And he knew that. She would do whatever he asked, just to please him. Maybe it was wrong of him, but he didn't care. One didn't get ahead in the business world without using people as steppingstones along the way. That was something his father tried to teach him.