D Part 13

(I do not own the images to these stories.)
**********************************
It won't be long now; I shall finally get to touch her again. To hold her in my arms and run my fingers through her golden locks. How I've missed the feel of her silky-smooth skin, or the smell of her hair.  I long for the fragrance of strawberries and vanilla that enveloped every strand of her flaxen tresses.

Her naked flesh pressed against mine is a nearly forgotten memory. For I am only a machine now. But I will soon be flesh and bone once again. Once that happens I will take her in my arms, and we will make passionate love. And it shall be as amazing as it was the first time.

I remember it just like it was yesterday...

I was preparing for a tutoring session. Normally I tutor in groups because of what little free time I have. But I was offering her one-on-one tutoring as a favor for my cousin, Malcolm. My cousin had been pursuing a college co-ed by the name of Evangeline Roth. But apparently Malcolm had a rival for the lady's affections.

Both Malcolm, and another student by the name of David Lester competed for everything. They were constantly trying to outdo each other. From being voted the most valuable player on the football team, to being class president, they were constantly trying to outshine the other one. So it was really no surprise that they both chased after the same woman.

Evangeline hadn't committed to either one of them and dated both of them casually. She was a beautiful woman, and for the most part she made good grades. So it wasn't really that surprising that they each had an interest in her. However, despite her high GPA, she was struggling in physics. And that is when Malcolm came to me and asked me to tutor her.

Malcolm and I had always been close, like the brother I never had. My mother and his father were siblings, and we were both raised together. I had to help Malcolm. He was more than a brother to me; he was my best friend. We had planned out our lives growing up. He would one day run Lexington industries, but I would be the one creating new inventions and innovations.

I soon heard a knock at the door, and I began to sigh. Yes, I would have done anything for Malcolm. But to be honest, I really wasn't in the mood to tutor anyone. I studied hard and most of my free time was dedicated to helping out with different charities from time to time. True, my mother's family came from money, but she always taught me the value of helping others.

Plus I was a bit of an introvert, and meeting the opposite sex was not my strong point. It's not as if I were a virgin, but I really hadn't had too many dates either. Again, not a lot of free time to really be involved with anyone. But then again my relationship with her was only going to be platonic. I had nothing to be concerned about. So then why was I so nervous?

Maybe it was because I knew who was standing behind that door. I had seen her around campus. To be honest, I could understand why Malcolm and David were so smitten with her. As I opened the door, my heart skipped a beat. She was probably the most beautiful woman I had ever seen.

Her angelic face lit up as she extended her hand and flashed the most beautiful smile. "Hello, I'm Evangeline Roth, but my friends call me Eve. You must be Adam."

I was stunned by the vision before me and easily became entranced. As I shook her hand, I felt a bolt of lightning hit me as soon as we touched.  Her grip was as strong, and her skin was just as soft. I was so lost in the moment, that I hadn't noticed that I was just standing there, gawking at her.

She soon furrowed her brow in a look of confusion. "Are you alright?"

When I realized how creepy I was being, I struggled to reply. "Um, I--I'm sorry, it's been a long semester.  It's a pleasure, Eve. Malcolm's told me so much about you."