ONE

His running footsteps disturbed the peace of the forest as the gunshots rained through his path.

Dazel- the fastest runner in BLACK CAT dodged the bullets while running. If he wasn't a member of BLACK CAT, he surely would be one of the fastest runners in the world. He ran and ran, getting off all the barriers that came in his path.

"V, Ark- quick. End them and get out of there. Quick!" As their leader's words reached their ears Ark ended one more assailant's life and left the place before glancing at V.

"I'll be okay. Don't be worried for me. Just- just do it!" V said while fighting with the main culprit.

"No V, don't play with danger! Push him and leave the place!" Del's frustration filled voice was heard.

"V! Today your friends will lose you. Forever. I'm going to end your life. Any last wish?"

"Dong Hyun, you're asking me to make a wish? So my wish is to erase your existence from the world tonight!" V said while trying to kick him. But Dong Hyun tangled his legs around him.

"V! Just leave the place!" Del shouted again.
"No Del, I can't lose! Don't worry about me! I'll be fine. Cause I had successfully handled this kind of situation before."

"Ugh V! Just-"

"Del! Just do it! For our country."

"Just promise me that you'll be okay." Del said, tears filled his eyes.

"I promise Del, I promise."

They were fighting for so long. Dong Hyun's strength wasn't any less than V's.

"I don't like it. Let's end the game."

"Yeah, we're playing for so long and I'm tired now."

"Hike. Be careful. Three of them won't be hurt in any way." Jax instructed him standing in the underground den. And there sat Del who was keeping his eyes all time on the projector screen.

Del- he could track locations very well. Adding more he could discover the hidden paths and even make secret paths by himself.

"I'm counting ten. When it'll be zero, press the explosion button." He ordered  Hike who had the explosion button on his hand. He nodded.

"V, Ark and Dazel, be cautious. Are you hearing us right now?"

"Yes." Three of them replied to Del.

"Okay, 10. . .9. . .8. . .7. . .6. . .5. . .4. . .3. . .2. . .1 and 0."

"Goodbye Dong Hyun!"
"Not this early!"
V pushed him in the area where the explosion was supposed to occur but Dong Hyun pulled him too with him in that area.

And as the '0' left Del's mouth the boom sound  was heard as the big explosion occurred.

Dong Hyun mumbled before taking his last breath, "V, I didn't win but I also didn't let you win."

Del couldn't see anything except the smokes caused by the fire on the projector screen.

Jax seemed to be nervous as sweat beads formed on his face.

Del could only see the fire spreading on the woods and the smokes filled the area.

"V, Ark, Dazel! Are y'all okay?" Del questioned through his smart watch.

He waited for them to respond. After one solid minute Dazel responded coughing, "Am okay. . ."
"Del, I'm fine." Ark also responded.
"And V?!" Del asked.
"I can't see him. But am trying to find him." Ark said.
"Quick! Fast! We need V safe!"