SEVEN

"Hey, drink some more." Jung Hoseok held the glass of water, patting Taehyung's back continuously to stop his coughing. Already 2 minutes passed but Taehyung's coughs weren't willing to stop at all.

"What the hell, Dazel! Look, what you did do to your hyung." Min Yoongi shouted at the poor boy who already got frightened to see Taehyung's that kind of reaction on hearing 'Jimin loves him.'

"Sorry. . .I-"

"I'm just thinking that Jimin still got the nerve to announce that in this situation." The leader spoke sarcastically. "Awesome, amazing!" He clapped loudly.

Finally Taehyung calmed down. Heaving a sigh he spoke to them, "Leave it. Back to work."

"What hyung? How can you leave that Jimin hyung love-"

And the way everyone glared at him at the same time, was enough to shut his mouth in the middle of his sentence.

"So where we were? Black Beer, right." Hike asked. "So what's our next plan?"

"Del, any news about the places where he spent most of his time or the places where he traded with drugs?" Jax inquired.

"Yeh, I've found so many places. I'm giving it to you. Now Spare me some time to rest." He said in a bored tone and handed his laptop to Jax, taking his leave as the leader agreed.

"Agents, let's see." He sat on his chair, members surrounding him with their eyes on Del's laptop.

As the time passed, more informations appeared along with their different concepts and ideas.

"Let's not take action now. We need Snizel and Ark to take their opinions. Let them come first." Jax said and everyone nodded.

                                ●○♤○●

"Tae. . . you're hiding something from me, hm?" The sweet looking lady asked an eight year old Taehyung, sternly holding her son's shoulder.

Little Tae almost teared up, feeling extremely nervous to tell his mom what he had done.

"I. . ." He shuttered, avoiding his mom's hard stare.

"You what?"

"I went to steal some strawberries from aunt Hyuna's garden. . ." He took a deep breath to calm down but it didn't help him at all so he continued in a shaky voice "And to distract her, I threw a small stone. . .and-and. . ." He sobbed loudly, "It broke her window. It was really a- a small stone. Smaller- smaller than my eraser."

Her mother's hand raised in the air as he expected a hard slap from her but he he felt her warm hand gently disheveling his hair.

"You won't slap me?" He asked the dumb question, causing his mother to let out a soft chuckle.

"So you want me-"

"No, no, not at all!" He spoke up quickly, "I. . .I'll be a good boy."

His mother hugged him tightly. "Right. That's why I won't punish you. You're a kid now, afterwards you'll be a good boy. I believe that my son will be the best boy, best son in this big cruel world. And I'm gonna be so proud of you."

A tear rolled down his cheek as a shambled memory of his mother stumbled across his mind. He sat on the cold floor, holding his family picture tightly, trying to trace their faces in the darkness.

"Are you really. . ." He paused for a moment, "proud of me?"

He let out a silent cry as he spoke again to his mom, "I failed you, didn't I?"