FIVE

It felt like the moment had stopped. Shock and silence engulfed the situation as Jimin's hazel eyes met  Taehyung's dark chocolate brown eyes. But it didn't last long as a loud gunshot  rang through the hollow place. Jimin's eyes widened instantly and heart skipped a beat when he saw the bullet flying towards Taehyung. But Taehyung instantly pulled an attacker before him, the bullet hit the man's chest as his body dropped dead on the ground.

Seong clenched his jaw in anger, curled his fingers up tightly making a fist and went for Taehyung's face to damage it but to his surprise, Taehyung blocked his fist by his iron grip and kicked hard in his groin. He slouched forward moaning in pain. Taking the advantage, Taehyung kneed him forcefully in the face. His bloodied face fell backwards but he still managed to be on his feet. Taehyung pulled out his gun off his waistband pointing at Seong.

But then. . .

"Look here V. . .look here." Taehyung's head instantly twitched to the source of the voice and color drained from his face when he saw an attacker pressing his gun against Jimin's temple while his  other hand had Jimin's arm twisted behind his back.

Taking the opportunity Seong yanked V's shoulder making him to face him and next, his fist collided with V's face, sending him to the ground, making his nose bleed.

"No, not today, you dipshit." Jimin back kicked the man in his knee eventually freeing himself. "Because I'm sending you hell today." He threw a punch in the middle of the man's chin knocking him out.

"V! It's no time to sleep on the floor. Get up and fight!" Jimin jeered him when he was slowly getting up from the ground.

"Don't command me what to do or not. I'm well aware of my work." He seethed  in anger.

"Goddammit! Fight with them instead of me." He snapped at him while seizing an attacker's arm, throwing a punch on his face.

"Shut up!" Taehyung barked back, elbowing an attacker on his stomach, snapping the man's face to his side by his powerful punch.

Both of their backs collided with each other as they stood there in a protective  stance, eyeing the attackers.

                               ●○♤○●

"Kang. . ."
"Seong."
The culprit's name finally slipped out of their mouth, making them gasp in shock.

"Shit!" Jax cursed, Dazel spoke up, "Isn't he that officer who is Jimin's coworker?" Jax only nodded in reply, panic had already gripped him as worry was etching in his eyes for Ark.

He was already in distress since morning when V was nowhere to be found without information. And he blamed himself for it. After sending Del and Hike to take rest, he fell asleep as he was all tired after dealing with the two offenders and woke up late nearly at 7 am. He thought Dazel would be wearing earplugs to receive any news but the male replied since everyone was resting and there was no new mission, he thought to take off his earplugs while keeping the offenders in check. And his fear came true when Hike informed him that V's signal was showing disabled.

After whatever he heard from Hwan and Kwang, his mind was rapidly telling him to make a search in Jimin and Seong's office as he commanded Del to do it immediately.

Within a minute their smart watches buzzed with a white light followed by Del's voice, "Jimin isn't in his office."
That small message turned them pale in fear. "Then where is he!?" Dazel slammed his fist on the table as frustration took over him.

"Calm down, Dazel! Your shouting and  banging won't help in this situation." Del rebuked him, his fingers aggressively typed on the lesser keyboard, eyes never leaving the projector.