FOUR

The pale moon shone dimly through the grey clouds that covered it. On the mysterious streets Del and Hike went for their new mission. The roads were pretty empty, only street lights leading their way in the darkness. As the cold breeze passed by the trees, the brunches synched with each other, making weird noises that were enough to scare anyone.

"This way, Hike. Machine is detecting here." Del was happy to see the detecting machine beeping which meant there could be a secret path which could lead them to the man. It was easy to guess that the man wouldn't go far after pretending to shoot Jimin, not wanting to get caught in public, ofcourse he would want to take a secret path to escape from there. That's why Del took his path detecting machine to track the man. He himself made those machines and he felt pride in his work. They came to a halt near a manhole as the machine kept beeping rapidly making them sure they had already reached the right spot. Del bent down and carefully removed the cover on it and discovered the stairs that went downwards. He looked at Hike who gave a small nod and they both got into it.

With the help of the flashlight of their smart watches, they kept going until
they heard a loud bang sound that made them turn behind just to find a vertical sliding door which had fallen from upward. And their flashlights also went off and they couldn't turn it on. They could smell the trap arranged for them.

After going some more distance in the pitch black darkness, they heard some footsteps followed by a voice that said, "you're trapped."

And the LED light flashed across their faces, making visible the two unknown men in front of them. They laughed maniacally seeing Del and Hike.

"You thought you're smart enough to catch us? Or we're fool enough to get caught? Look, you couldn't catch us, we caught you." One of them said.

"Now?" Another one mockingly asked.
"Now? Now? What're you gonna do now? How will you save your team? Executive officer Park Jimin? We could open the fact to everyone but we didn't.
Cause we want to expose y'all's hidden identities together. Then you'll never be able to save the society, heck, you'll never save yourself from the jurisdiction of the court. Your faces were already captured in the CCTV cameras."

Del and Hike looked at each other before bursting into laughter, quite astonishing the men.

"Oh. . .I can't." Hike laughed holding his stomach. The two men frowned at them and they laughed more.

"You're laughing cause you know combats well and also you've weapons, right? But don't think we're any less than you." One of them said and finally they stopped laughing.

"What did you say a while ago? We're trapped? But I can't see it. . .I only see the trapped preys are you two." Del said, an evil smirk plastered on his face.

"And the CCTV cameras? Are ours." Hike declared causing them slightly open their mouth before looking at each other.

"What-"

"We got to know about your plan. And you mistakenly came in the wrong path that is connected with our den as we wanted." Hike said smiling.

♧ Flashback ♧

When Del and Hike found the vertical sliding door blocking the backward direction. . .

"Jax? A sliding door just fell from upward, blocking the backward and flashlights aren't also turning on. So can it be a trap for us?" Del asked in a low voice.

They heard a beep sound from their watches and followed by Jax's voice through their earplugs.

"I think so. . .Cause our device is sensing someone else's presence there that is coming toward you. And I just found out that there is one secret way which is connected with our den. Move at your left side and try to find a small button in the wall. The button is so small so carefully find it before anyone come. Quick."