THREE

"Jimin, move aside! Quick!" Jax shouted.

And the bullet just went forward almost touching Jimin's side. As it hit an expensive car's windshield it created a small hole with a shattering sound.

"Snizel, run!" Jax commanded.

Snizel then realized that he was already surrounded by the police and common people.

And he ran.

He ran as fast as he could but unfortunately he fell on the ground as the police shot him on leg.

Jimin felt like crying after seeing his lovable hyung getting gunshot. Tears form in his eyes.

"Jimin, you can't cry right now. They'll suspect you." Jax said and Jimin quickly  wiped his tears.

Snizel tried to get up but the police already caught him and just then a boom sound was heard as the foggy smokes covered the place.

V.

The bomb thrown by  V didn't harm people, they were just unable to see anything in the white dense smokes.

And when the smokes were cleared from there, Snizel was nowhere to be found.

                              ●○♤○●

"This was a total set up plan!" Jax exclaimed in anger.

"They wanted to catch us by targeting Jimin. Because they knew! They knew that Jimin's mates, mean us would definitely come there to protect him. So the guy pretended to pull the trigger just to trap our Snizel and  when Snizel pulled the trigger he fled quickly from there. And according to their plan, seeing this, Snizel panicked and soon was surrounded by the police. And seeing his hyung in the terrible danger Jimin was panicking too. He was almost crying. The public could suspect  him or. . .maybe they suspected. Thanks  to V who came there in the right time. Otherwise our truth would be exposed today."

"They played very well." Hike mumbled  crossing his arms. "But luck wasn't with them."

"This is only the starting, Hike. They can do anything to trap us. And their fixed target is Jimin to reach us. So  before they can do anything more, we've to end it." Jax said.

"It already becomes the breaking news that assailant attacked political C.E.O Park Jimin today." Jungkook came there  running.

"Natural." Jax mumbled.

"Jimin just called a great trouble for us." Jax sighed before going to his own room.

                               ●○♤○●

Jimin tiredly came to their den and met Taehyung's dark cold gaze.

"Look! Who has just come? Our busy executive officer!" Taehyung provoked Jimin.

"What's with this now?"

"You're asking? Do you have any idea what time it is?! Here you caused the huge trouble for us and staying out for long?! You didn't even consider messaging us that you would be late today!" Taehyung shouted. "Seokjin hyung is lying on hospital bed because of you! And you- what should I say to a brainless jerk?!" The members gestured  him to calm down but he didn't stop.

"You know nothing and you're shouting at me?! I didn't know that I'd be this much late that's why I didn't message but I had  so much works today and after that I went to visit Seokjin hyung and for this I had to take disguise! That's why I'm late! You think only you care about hyung, I don't?! You think this is because of me?! If you were in my place, what would you do?! Like you got the Einstein's brain! You could do nothing Taehyung! Nothing!!"

"At least I would remember the assailant's face! Because I don't have poor brain like you!"

"You don't even have the thing named brain! Cause there were so many assailants and main thing the forest was dense and dark! That's why I couldn't see his face, you idiot! Tell me Taehyung, how many assailants' face do you remember?!"

Taehyung paused for a little. He didn't remember much, yet he shouted, "I would make sure to kill that assailant if I were in your place!"

"Oh really?! I'm amused! If I hadn't come at the right time you surely would've died cause you couldn't even kill Dong Hyun properly!"

"You're saying like I hadn't killed any assailant and watched the whole drama standing in the forest! Today just for your foolishness we're facing such a problem and Seokjin hyung-"

"Enough Taehyung!!" Jimin's high pitched voice growled making Taehyung silent. "I'm hearing you for so long and you think all is my fault, right?! Seokjin hyung got shot because of me! You all are facing the trouble just because of me! Everything wrong happens because of me! Listen Taehyung, every underground team has to face troubles and if they don't know to deal with the troubles they are not secret agents! Then what's the meaning of the word 'challenge' ? What's the importance of this agency?! And why don't you stay away from me when you've so much problems with my whole existence?!" Jimin looked at everyone before going to his room.

He was hurt at Taehyung's words, his face showed it clearly. It was none of his fault but Taehyung made him think so. He silently cried, clutching the bedsheets.

"You shouldn't say those things to him, Taehyung. He was already exhausted and you just-" Namjoon let out a weary sigh before speaking again, "Unity makes a team strong. And you just fought with him. Make up with him later."

                               ●○♤○●

"Jimin hasn't eaten yet." Jungkook informed Taehyung who was sitting on the wooden chair. Taehyung felt so guilty indeed for blaming it all on Jimin. So he slowly made his way to Jimin's room. Jimin was standing there, Taehyung was facing his back.

"Jimin. . ." He softly called.

As Jimin turned behind their gazes collided.

"Again you came to blame me?"

"No Jimin, I'm here to apologize to you. I'm sorry for my behaviour."

"Kim Taehyung, the 'sorry' word doesn't  suit on your mouth, at least in my case, isn't it?"

"Jimin, I-"

"I told you to stay away from me. Again you'll face another trouble and blame me for it."

A long pause. . .

"What should I to do to get your forgiveness?"

"Stay away from me."

After that silence fell between them.

"If you want it then okay." Taehyung spoke before going out of his room.

And then Jax called them through his smart watch, "Agents! Meet me right now."

"Look here." Jax pointed at the projector screen. "The man who pretended to kill Jimin, fled to the left direction." Jax had recorded the whole scene of the incident and the agents clearly noticed the man fleeing to the left direction.

"And to reach the man, only Del can help us." Their leader turned to Del who smirked in reply.

"But I need someone to come with me."

"Hike, go with him." Jax ordered and he nodded.

"So we're going tonight to execute this plan?" Hike questioned.

"Ofcourse, we've to end this chapter soon."

            ____________■ ■____________

(So how're y'all doing? Cause nowadays people are getting fever, it makes them weak and they lose their appetite for so long. So please take care of your health. Health is the most important and all.

Lots of love from me ;))♡