TWO

Ark- the only one agent who held a powerful position in Seoul. Park Jimin, one of the political chief executive officers in Seoul, was always alert about not to slip any secret out of his underground life.

It was when he wanted to do good works for the common people being in the post but his own co workers opened the bindings from his eyes by causing the crimes in the society.

He either wanted to stop the crimes secretly or quit his reputed post. Just then fate brought him to Kim Namjoon or Jax. He agreed with the leader of the underground team and joined them.

It was a golden opportunity for the team that Jimin was an executive officer. Whenever Jimin got any news or hint of the crimes that were going to happen, he informed the team.
And the team successfully stopped the crimes.

Being Jimin in that post was one of the main reasons why Black Cat was the most successful team to stop crimes.

And that's why the team always stayed stayed alert so that people couldn't identify Ark.

But unfortunately last night one assailant saw Ark's face and recognized him and then he successfully fled from there. Ark tried to shoot him a multiple times but the man was well trained so he managed to escape from there. It was so sudden in the darkness that Ark couldn't clearly see his face.

He couldn't give the proper details of his facial features, that's why the sketch of the man's face couldn't be done. He was thinking hard about the man's facial features but after a long time he realized that it couldn't be possible for him to figure out his face.

He and the members had been frustrating from the last night.

And there he was, getting ready for his office to do some official works. He was slightly panicking inside. 'What if they all get to know about my secret identity?' 'What if a case will be appealed against me?' 'What if the police arrest me?' 'And the main fact what if they also appeal a harsh penalty for my friends? Then we'll never be able to stop crimes.' Because the police departments which sought help from them, had never seen their faces.

He was worrying so much. However he put on his black coat and went to check his car before getting into it. He checked properly if there was any bomb or something else in his car. He found nothing though he was quite nervous.

And he started the car.

                               ●○♤○●

"That's why you should listen to us. We're your hyungs! Next time if you don't listen to us we'll never talk to you." Seokjin scolded Taehyung while bandaging his hand.

Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung lived in the 'Sky Line' appartment. Their rooms were side by side.

"Yaah Seokjin, scold him some more. He never listens to us, always does what he thinks. Last night I told him to leave the place but who cares? I'm Kim Taehyung and I only listen to myself!" The door suddenly opened by Min Yoongi who sassily spoke.

"Uh. .stop hyungs. It's not like it. . .I. .I just. . ." Taehyung tried to speak.
"Save it Taehyung, save it. Next time use this excuse." Yoongi said.

"What excuse?! I just felt confident that I could do this, end Dong Hyun. . .that's why I. . ."

"Okay okay, stop this now. And Taehyung, please do listen to us. We always want the good for you. You could've died yesterday."

Taehyung was going to say something but Seokjin spoke again, "Besides an agent, you're our brother. My own brother didn't love me and you give me that love. If anything happens to you I can't take it. Not only for you, it's for all of us. Y'all mean so much to me. And now my biggest worry is about Jimin."

And then their smart watches flashed an orange light followed by a beep sound. They understood it was from Jax. They all put their earplugs in their ears.

"Agents, Jimin just messaged me that he thinks someone is watching him secretly for a long time."

Hearing this Seokjin stood up from the bed and Yoongi sank onto the bed.

"He is going to his another office by foot. Somehow his car's tier got punctured. Snizel, you've to go there now. You know the location well. So hurry up! We can't take risk with it."

"Ok Jax. I'm going."

Seokjin put on his outfit and set out with his car.

Jimin was walking with his co-workers and guards. He constantly felt someone's eyes on him and that caused him to look around multiple times. He couldn't just pull out his gun to shoot that someone in public. He was sweating as nervousness was washing over him.

Snizel reached there, not forgetting to put on his facemask. He then saw Jimin.

"Jax, can you say who is the person who is keeping eyes on Jimin?"

"I can't find the person. I'm trying to find the person for so long but. . ."

"It's okay Jax. I'm watching."

"But don't be too late. Confirm that person and tell me. Then when I'll say 'yes', shoot him instantly."

"Okay."

Snizel looked everywhere around him.
'Where can that person be?'

His eyes stopped roaming as they fell on a person who was hiding behind the street wall. Snizel clearly noticed he had a gun with him and his eyes weren't leaving Jimin. Snizel started walking over there silently and informed Jax about the man's presence and Jax said 'yes'. He also guessed that it was the man who had bad intentions, maybe he was there to kill Jimin. Snizel came behind the man, pointing his gun at him. The road was quite empty.

The man was about to pull his gun's trigger but,
Snizel- the sniper whose bullets never missed the targets pulled the trigger before him.

But to his surprise the man moved aside clearing the path for the bullet to reach Jimin.

                          _____■ ■_____

(So am leaving a little cliffhanger. . .

And main question, did you like it?)