SIX

"Namjoon hyung? Yoongi hyung?" He almost collapsed into them, holding them tightly. "Thank you for coming." He whispered, voice came out drained from the exhaustion.

"You ok, Tae?" Namjoon asked and he nodded.

"Where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked him worriedly.

"He was here awhile ago but he went to  Seong's cabin and I helped him to reach there. He said he could handle things there by himself and told me to stay here."

"Oh. . .is he ok?" Namjoon asked.

"No hyung." Taehyung mumbled sadly. "One of the attackers punched him hard on his head, making him dizzy."

"Shit. None of you are okay. Yoongi, take Taehyung to our den. I'll look after everything here including Jimin. And  listen, after getting out of here, tell Hike and Dazel the way to reach here. You know that signal isn't reaching to them from here."

He gave a short nod before taking Taehyung's arm on his shoulder.

"Hyung, It's fine. I can walk myself."

Yoongi raised a brow in a questioning manner and then let him go. When Taehyung started walking he realized 'Oh god! It's paining much.' Yoongi who was walking faster than him stopped for a while.

"Since when did you get slower than me in walking?" Taehyung could feel the sarcasm in his voice.

Before he could say something, he winced in pain again. Yoongi immediately went to him, putting his arm on his shoulder again.

"This is why you should listen to your hyung. Brat."

"But you're not my hyung." Yoongi looked at him in disbelief.

"You're Del right now." Taehyung giggled sheepishly just to earn a glare from him.

"Then surely you won't mind if I shove you off to the ground right now."

"You can never." Taehyung smiled lovingly at him, melting his hyung's heart.

"Idiot."

                                ●○♤○●

Seong's office had decended into absolute chaos due to the intense silence inside his cabin. It had been almost two hours, none of the officers had come out of the room nor their voices. At first the employees didn't dare to knock on the door but as the time passed they eventually knocked and called their names several times which wasn't fruitful.

As soon as Jimin entered Seong's office room, he twisted the small wheel to close the wall. Then he turned over the big table and a few chairs one by one without making any noise, ripped the thin curtains off the windows and shortly made the room messy by scattering things across the floor.

Just then. . .

A booming voice erupted the room as the guards broke the door, entering inside followed by the employees. And the moment stopped, Everyone fell silent as they watched the person before them in pure horror.

His heart skipped a beat as he almost got caught.

"Mr. Park?!"

A huge tumult arose in the room as the people surrounded The C.E.O who was lying bloody and bruised on the floor along with the scattered objects. Some of them knelt down beside him, trying to wake him up by patting his cheeks as they called him several times. Jimin tried his best not to open his eyes when someone sprinkled water on his face, knowing that if he woke up, they'd bombard him with so many questions.

Some were wondering about Seong while some called the doctor and the police. And Jimin didn't realize when he passed out amidst the harmony of chaos.

                                ●○♤○●