OHFUCK

GUYZ

I'm having a massive crisis rn.

And all because of a stupid dream.

Well, lemme explain. I don't remember all the dream but just a part of it.

First of all, my biological sex was the opposite of my irl one. Not really strange tho because it happens often.

Then, and now there is the shocking part,

I was in love

Or, at least, the character I was impersonating in the dream was in love with someone. (That is in love with someone~ and that someone will never be meee~)

I think it was a girl btw.

I think that was love. Because it was something I never experienced before.

So, the dream goes like this:

I'm in a bus, for a school trip. We are departing for returning home and it's the sunset so everything is yellow, peach pink and orange. Very romantic.

I'm in the back waiting for my supposed loved one.

And I'm very anxious and impatient because I REALLY want to see her.

I can't stay another minute without her.

And finally she arrives, she smiles at me and sit next to me.

I instantly hug her and a huge smile pop on my face.

She leans against me and I can smell her scent and began play with her hair.

I feel complete because I was longing for her.

And then I woke up.

And now I'm highly doubting being aroace because, although I don't want that stuff irl, in the dream it felt too good.

...

Bye, I'm gonna die in a hole questioning my sexuality.