I'm done

Sorry guys, it's another chapter that contains topics such as r4pe and such. It could trigger someone etc.

Okay so, my brother was in the mood to talk tonight and he kept me up all night to talk about opinions.

Good thing and all, if not that at some point we ended up on the abortion and rape topic.

After half an hour discussing on this I explained to him that I have a fear of being raped (which I thought was pretty normal to be honest) and he asked where I was getting this from.

Not very happily I had to explain to him that me being ace (it's like he keeps forgetting it even though I repeated it to him one week ago) and with a non-existent libido, I don't understand how sex and such function. This means that every concept and idea I have about it come from what I hear those around me say.

And let's be honest, listening to my friends, classmates and various other people it seems that allos just can't keep it in their pants. At all.

This being said, what kind of idea would one get based on this? That a part of those people can't be trusted. That they can't control themselves.

The other day a classmate of mine literally claimed that guys (him included) think with their dicks.

What should I think of it? It just reinforced my conviction that allos' lives circle around that and they can't live without it.

You expect me to feel safe in such an environment?

Bro I literally don't know how you people perceive sex and what weight it holds in your lives and how y'all talk about it certainly doesn't help. At this point I think of the worst thing possible.

End of the story he called me crazy and said that I needed help.

It may be egoistic and hypocritical of me to say this, as someone who never experienced sexual attraction, but most of the time I wish everyone was ace or at least didn't make sex such a big deal.

And not just to feel more comfortable around my friends and not to feel estranged when they talk about this kind of thing, almost as if I was living in a different reality than them, but also to feel more safe.

I don't want to constantly be tense because everyone has a different way to think than me, not knowing if what I'm doing will be interpreted by them as I intended them to.

I just want to feel free. To behave as I am and as I want. Not to be constrained.

Why is it so difficult?