Dreams

So, it just struck me like a cannonball the fact that normal people are themselves when they dream.

Like, I just had a conversation with my brother and he said that in all his life he never had a dream where he wasn't himself.

I'm utterly flabbergasted.

I mean, I'm almost never me.

First of all, I'm someone else, like being the main character of the book you're currently reading. Their story has nothing to do with me.

There are sometimes when I act like myself and sometimes my personality follow that of the character I'm impersonating.

And I'm not always the same gender, it changes according to the current persona. At times I don't even have a gender, if that makes sense. It's like I'm only a "person" without any characteristics that define me as a girl or as a boy.

There's to say that during one dream I change character multiple times, changing also my gender and personality.

Now that I think about it I don't think it's normal.

Oh schist, maybe I'm fucked up in the head.

Well, I initially thought it was a thing correlated to being agender, so I'm gonna post this anyway, maybe someone else can discover they're not sane exactly like me✨

Oh, I just remembered. My dreams doesn't have sounds and it's cuz of that that it's difficult to pinpoint a gender to someone. Ya know, since you can't hear the voices and they can't talk, you also can't tell how they're referring to others and themselves.