Chapter 26

The guy that the director had asked had not quite been fully aware of the year it was. He was lucky to even get a time within the ballpark, for it was not ten years since the year Ophelia and Elsa had arrived in Berk but more around thirteen. The director may have realized, had he stuck around any longer, he might have realized this guy probably had no idea what he was talking about, for the many may have tried to convince the director that aliens controlled every person from England or that in two years Italy would sink into the sea.

And if Anna and Kristoff had bothered asking Pabbie, he might have let on that there was at least three more letters from them, meaning that if they were all annual, it couldn't have perfectly fit the times up as the director thought.

But neither happened, although three years is hardly anything in the eyes of people dealing with time-travel.

And miles and miles away from the man who still went on with his conspiracy ranting, in a little tree house on the island of Berk, a man with one leg woke up to silence.

"Elsa...Elsa...wake up...shh...quietly..."

Elsa opened her eyes to the bright sunlight of the morning, feeling her husband's hands slide over her back, rubbing in nice circles. She gave a little sigh of pleasure, and turned.

"Elsa," She heard Hiccup whisper in her hear, "Do you here that?" He asked. Elsa tipped her head against the pillow, frowning, straining to hear something.

"No, I don't hear anything." She said, confused, turning to look at him. A wolfish grin twisted on his face as he pulled her tightly against her.

"Exactly." He whispered in hushed tones, "No screaming kids, no fights, no dragons to disturb us...do you know what that means?" He asked. Elsa gave a playful smile.

"That we can sleep until at least eight AM today?" She asked hopefully, although she knew very well where her husband of thirteen years was heading, but the idea of a few more blissful hours of sleep really were exciting to her.

"Awe, come on. Be a bit more creative." Hiccup pushed, kissing her gently.

"Ten AM?" She teased. For a moment, Hiccup looked genuinely confused, as if he thought Elsa truly was only thinking in terms of sleep, until she burst into soft giggles. Hiccup poked her in the side.

"You minx, you know exactly what I mean!" He accused, "When's the last time a miracle like this happened?" He questioned, his hands resting on her hips and lips ghosting over her neck.

"Exactly nine months before Bjorn was born," She reminded, pushing him away a bit, "We always have the worst luck. That's how Yvonne was created too, may I remind you?"

"Or the best." Hiccup pressed, "You know many Vikings would say the more children the more fortuitous we are." He pointed out.

"We're not most Vikings." Elsa said. Hiccup paused for a couple seconds.

"You have me there." He agreed with a slight laugh, "But maybe if we could just-,"

A cry ripped forth from the hearty lungs of the toddler in the room across from them, and Hiccup and Elsa shared a sigh...now Hiccup wasn't getting anything and Elsa wasn't going to sleep an extra hour. When Bjorn awoke, crying usually, unexpectedly so did the rest of the house. Toothless would be around any moment, glaring at Hiccup for creating such a small and loud human. Bjorn by far had the 'heartiest lungs', or as Gobber had put it, although it was probably to make them feel better.

"I think Bjorn likes being the youngest and doesn't want another sibling." Elsa said as she got up, throwing open her wardrobe door to pick out her outfit for the morning. Hiccup muttered something intelligible, "Dear, it's your morning to sooth him," Elsa reminded as she laced up her dress.