-1-

Do you know that help can lead to a mistake?"

"Lmao. How helping someone became wrong?"

.

"Yah! Watch out!!" An alarming shout was heard from the little girl's back who's running continuously.

HONK!

The vehicle loudly horned.

The next thing she knew, is that she fell on the ground. With a great impact, it hurt an specific part of her body.

Hayeon slowly open her eyes and receive a sight of her knee bleeding continuously. Looking back from the cause, she saw an unnoticed root coming from the big Oak tree that tripped her off while on her way chasing the ice cream truck.

The 8 year old girl suddenly felt the ache from the wound and started to sob.

A quick footsteps was heard afterwards and a feet stop right in her front.

"Hey, um, are you okay?" A little boy around her age asked examining her knee. "Y-you're knee is bleeding!" He gasp after saw the thing.

She just continued on crying. The said boy offer his hand to help her up that she gladly accepted. He lead her to the near bench and planning to cure the wound.

Didn't know what the first aid was, he just instantly wrapped the wounded knee with his handkerchief to atleast ceased the bleeding.

"Done!...anyways what's your name?"

"T-thank you..." It was the first time she blushed. "I'm Kang Hayeon. W-whats yours?"

"I'm Bang Yedam"

She knew, right there, and then, she just met her first love for the very first time.

And still falling deeper.

.

So back to the question,

"How help became wrong?"

Well, actually the help that Yedam offered, lead her wound to a severe infection due of the incorrect cure treatment that little Yedam did. (But please, he's just trying to help)

yeah, sure it could be a mistake too but that's not the actual point here.

The help he did became unhealthy for Hayeon's sake. How?

"Kang Hayeon! Kindly answer the number two on the board"

But the said girl is seemed zoned out, as her attention and gaze was focus on her beloved crush presence who just simply sitting a meter away from her.

"Kang Hayeon!" The teacher called her name for the second time finally meeting her sane.

"Oh, I'm sorry miss" she adjusted her glasses and stand up.

"Answer this" despite the stern voice from her teacher, it didn't help Hayeon to focus on the class.

"M-May 15th 2002...?" She unconsciously uttered still her gaze to the same boy.

"May- what?! Hayeon! We're in Math class not history!" And the whole class started to laugh at her for Hayeon to embarrassed about.

Yup that's why,

the little sanity she was trying to save all her life were slowly dying. Just because of that one boy.

Bang Yedam.

AKA God Yedam, AKA one of the campus' crush, AKA a masterpiece from heaven, AKA a real gentleman than all gentlemen, AKA the most popular student, AKA one of the top student, AKA an ace of their school, AKA the boy who stole the nerdy girl's heart; Reese.

With the jaw line that sharper than your internet connection, with that sparkling smile of his that make everyone flutter, with that voice of his that will instantly send you to heaven, no she is not fine at all.

Everything about him doesn't help the shit out of Hayeon. She would lose her sanity abruptly, she will forget everyones existence immediately and it was all just by looking at him.

And it all begin with his help a years ago.

For some reason, Hayeon can't blame Yedam for that-but herself.

Fortunately, no one acknowledge about the nerdy girl's admiration towards the popular boy with all those years.

And if someone will, it would be a death to her.

On her way to her table, at midst of the crowded cafeteria, Hayeon saw Yedam shouting to her direction

"Hey, here! Sit here!" telling to sit on his table with few of his friends.

She found herself was lost for words pointing herself, "M-me...s-sit?"

then it turned out, there's a certain guy holding his banana milk from her back that slightly push Hayeon aside.

"out of my way.."

As he quickly approached Yedam's table and greet them with high-fives.

"Yoon Jaehyuk!"

___
A/n:
Hi! Did you encounter alot of grammatical errors and suck narration? forgive me since english is not my native language and I'm still trying to improved.

!!PLS TAKE TIME TO READ!!
2022's note:
I wrote this book last 2 years with my old account as I got a chance to access it again (which I'm still a beginner at that time.) This story was stuck at my draft...with a simple copy and paste and edit of character's name (this actually bts' JK's ff), it takes me alot of guts to finally publish it with this account.

And i might delete this in so much random way. Im not pretty proud of this book tho but if you'll like it, then I'll continue❤❤

Thank you so much for reading!