-17-

"I'm worried about you, Kang Hayeon. Now, can you stop questioning me?"

"I'm too strong enough to catch cold. Do you see me beating Yedam at arm wrestling?"

"If I kiss you mister Yoon, would that be still make you strong and won't catch cold."

Arghh!! Why I keep flashbacking the scene yesterday?! What is wrong with you Hayeon?!

The silence inside the clinic making me nuts, as if I can go crazy in any second right now.

I'm now at the inside of the clinic trying to sleep after taking the medicine that the nurse gave it to me and Jaehyuk.

"Anyways, since you both came from same class, are you perhaps seatmate?"

I heard the nurse ask that followed by Jaehyuk's chuckle with a bit of...smirk? while eyeing me to back up and answer the question.

"Why not ask the one who threatened me first nurse Lee..."

What the--

I gulp nervously, looking away feeling the heat raise upon my face.

"N-no we're not seatmate." I briefly answered.

The nurse nodded and leave after telling us to have some rest.

"Why did you do that?" I didn't miss a second to question him after nurse Lee shut the door.

"Do what?"

"Oh, nothing Mr. Yoon, just the ask who threatened me thingy" I mimicked his voice in order to anny him, but then he just chuckled.

I rolled my eyes and headed to the vacant bed to lie down and close the curtain. I heard his footstep from the other bed that are just divided with a soft silk of green curtain.

My eyelids started to get heavier not until,

"So, you do remember it..." I heard him stated.

"Argh! just... shut up!"

"Are you always like that everytime you get sick?" he teases.

"Oh my Ghad Jaehyuk! I'll kill if you won't close your mouth--"

"Why you suddenly wanted to forget it? Tell me miss President..."

"...B-because it's embarrassing!!"

"So it was embarrassing to have a first kiss with me--"

"No! that's not what I meant--"

"Maybe I was a bad kisser--"

"SHUT UPPP YOU'RE DAMN GOOD AT IT--"

Opps...

I was caught off guard there, his silhouette was visible with the green curtain and I could tell he was speechless and at the same time about to burst into laughter.

"I mean, let's just forget what happened... it's kind of awkward." I tried to recover from embarrassment.

"You're smart...but you could also be dense sometimes."

"Should be I offended by that?"

I hear him chuckled then fall on silent.

"Miss Pres. Do you know that someone like you secretly?"

"Huh? As if!"

"I know right, I'm also surprised..." he teases again.

"pst, how do you know?"

"Cause me, I, myself, Yoon Jaehyuk..." he trailed his words as if something will come up, "had a super power and, I just know."

I rolled my eyes again.

"Jae, do ever fall inlove with someone?" it was so random of me, but I can't help it there was an urge of mine digging more information about him.

Silence.

"I do. She was my long time crush."

I don't know, but there was a feeling of envious that hit me with his sentence.

"Why? I mean, how come she became your long time crush? Didn't you pursue your feelings for her?"

"Should I? I don't know, she likes someone else. I don't have anything to offer her anyway other than my coward self."

His voice was weaker, maybe it was the sore throat, or the sadness in his words contained. There was a piece of me wanting to help this poor guy out.

"It might change, c'mon just try it. How long you started liking her?"

"5 years?"

"W-wow! How come you didn't even-"

"Told 'ya I'm coward. And I think it's fine admiring her from afar, I'm actually trying to get use to it."

"What makes you afraid? Yoon Jaehyuk, you're damn gorgeous, you dance very well, you're pretty rich, I mean you acting childish sometimes b-but... you are always there, being kind and concern about anyone's whereabouts. Especially...to me." I know he was listening eventhough I cannot see him. "You're so much special to be rejected."

It was an awkward silence, but not about the kiss yesterday nor about the tension of the deal between us, but it was some kind of feeling of serenity.

"Can you say it again? but add 'good kisser' at that part."

I never really get a serious moment with him.

"Argh! never mind! I'm gonna sleep"

He chuckle. "Thanks Miss President. I'm gonna think about that."

"Don't waste time, things might change-- she might actually like you." And I started to zone out to sleep.

until an unrecognized voice of someone spoke.

"You might actually like me? Damn, that's funny."

___