-12-

Under the fine weather, a crowded and a noisy place was being occured at Hayeon sight.

It seemed a lot of people attend the fair to enjoy their weekends. The dancing light and variety of products, shows, and games gives life and entertainment to the audience.

Hayeon cannot hide her excitement, just imagining being with Yedam and with this place. It was an opportunity worth of 18 plus ROTY award of TREASURE.

(A/n: just me, flexin' it 💅)

It was just a first step knowing her long-time crush more all of these years.

The girl looked up the sky while smiling, the dark clouds started invading the whole sky. Hayeon took a glance at her wrist watch and its almost evening but the awaited boy is not appearing.

"Should I call him?" hesitated and don't want to look desperate, she found herself in dilemma.

Waited and waited, the bench was being occupied by the same girl the whole time. Didn't have any choice, she finally dialled his number.

"Um...hello?"

<Who's this?>

Yedam's hoarse voice spoke from the other line. It seemed he didn't save her number.

"I-its Hayeon.."

She bit her lower lip trying to overcome the anxiety.

<Oh hi Hayeon> it took Yedam awhile to realised something.
<Shit! HAYEON!...H-how do I say this! I..Im sorry...Im sosososo sorry I-I can't c-come..>

Yedam panicked didn't exactly know how to say it or formed the sentence.

A long silence.

It created a huge disappointment in Hayeon body and mind upon what she just heard. Her heart being shattered into pieces was the only thing she could imagine about the boy's apologize.

However, an internal snap woke her up that Yedam must be still in the line trying to overcome the guilt probably crept upon him now.

She manage not to get carried away by the mixed feelings she had and not let the boy die out of guilt instead.

"Oh it's okay..." She bit her lower lip again, "I'm actually calling you to say I cannot come as well...I..I had fever. So it seemed no one will go then" Hayeon excused let out a small chuckle.

<Really? Is that so, Get well soon Hayeon!>

"Thanks..."

And with a small good byes they end the call.

With a heavy feeling, she want to burst out crying in the midst of the crowds but with a strength of shame, she manage to overcome it.

However, she doesn't have any grudge or blaming him. Hayeon walked herself to the exit and internally bid good bye to all imagination she had earlier.

A felt of her arms being seized was enough to ceased her movement to the exit.

With her surprise, a familiar guy in his hoodie flashed a smile on her.

"Who told you to walk home and waste the two tickets? Miss president..."

"J-jaehyuk..." It was somehow a whisper from her.

"Yup the one and only!" Jaehyuk muttered. "Let's enjoy this weekend! shall we?" He held her hand and take her away from the exit gate.

Being bewildered and surprise by Jaehyuk's appearance, Hayeon just let the feeling past through and follow the guy.

"Look at there! A booth!" Hayeon pointed at the queue of booths contained various of mini games and alot of teddy bears displayed.

"You want to play? Let's go!" They dive in through the crowds and head there.

With a five small arrows, you need to aimed for the balloons displayed in different positions and you had to popped them with it. It was their first part of enjoying the weekend.

"Jaehyuk c'mon! One last arrow you need to popped it" Hayeon whined at her classmate who was trying his best to get the large teddy bear.

"Okay, okay..." Positioning the arrow he was sure he cannot do it properly.
"Hayeon can you try the last one?"

"What? Im not sure with this eyes" she defended and declined it.

"C'mon I'll help you"

He ambled behind her, leaning more closer to Hayeon was the best way to help her out.

"Put your hand still and steady" Jaehyuk adjusted her hand by holding it.

Now, there face was now inch closer to each other, by feeling the warmth of their each breath and their body's gap distance, was enough to make the two hearts pound faster than usual.

"Yes! We made it!!" Hayeon jumped at victory unknowingly, hugged Jaehyuk out of happiness.

The lad was surprised and didn't know what to do by Hayeon's sudden action, he just hugged her back still doesn't believe that her gloomy mood earlier was replaced by enjoyment.

'Yedam, you're losing this girl. If you kept acting this way'

__
A/n:
Hi! um I want to shameles promot my new publish Bang Yedam's ff here, it titled "Beyond The Blue waves" you can check out my profile.

thank you for 300+ reads btw.