-6-

"W-WAIT!"

Hayeon panted found herself in the middle of the road watching the bus who's continuously tracking his path to their school.

She tried to run chasing the said vehicle but then, the more she do it, the more its getting away. It's became hopeless.

Hayeon is getting late in the meeting she announced yesterday with some other school counsil officers. And the worst, she's the one who needed the most for she is the president. Sure, it was a hassle but cannot afford neglecting this duty.

Then her phone vibrated through her pocket, it was a call from Jaehyuk.

"What?" The obvious rage surfacing through her tone.

<Where is my banana milk?..and where are you?>

The said boy uttered from the other line.

"Look, I'm being late here the freaking bus left me in the middle of the road and I was helpless! Okay?! And all you care is your banana milk?! Wow...I SWEAR TO GOD-"

<Where are you?>

"Why?!" It confused the girl.

<Just tell me your location...>

"...I'm near at my house" it was with hesitation.

<oh...Wow, that enlightened me! Amazing! brilliant! You're such a genius Hayeon. Thank you so much!>

He delivered his sentence in most sarcastic way he could. For Hayeon to get bewildered by it.

"...huh?"

<Look Bethany, I didn't know you're house...>

"Oh!" All of the sudden, the rage invading her earlier was replaced by chuckle.

After she send him the address, they decided to end the call and let herself wait like what Jaehyuk said.

After the long sit at the front of her gate, Jaehyuk didn't show up. Hayeon decided her absence in school.

"Why I even believe on him...all he did is drink the goddamn drink everyday" Hayeon mumbled brushing herself and standing from her sit.

The black car stop at front of her making the girl to halted her action. On the window, revealing the said boy.

"Hey, Hayeon! Hop on...Yedam would be sad if you'll be absent for today!" Jaehyuk's voice hollered teasing the latter.

Hayeon rolled her eyes planning to tease him back.

"Woah! Where did you stole this car?"

She sat inside, beside him.

"Excuse me ma'am, it's mine...so, go and walk yourself to school" Jaehyuk said jokingly

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding! I'll behave now sir" she muttered sarcastically forming a zip on her mouth.

He laugh at her action and started carefully to drive.

With the female surprise, "Why did we stop at the convenience store?"

"You forgot my banana milk"

Rolling her eyes, she obediently walk up the store and buy him the said drink. Hayeon did it with a half of grudge and half of gratitude.

"God, why you love banana milk so much?! Its ruining my day knowing I had to meet this drink every other single hour!" Hayeon plopped herself to the sit.

Jaehyuk snickered by the girl's statement and started the engine as he drove their way to school.

"Then, why just confess to Yedam so, I wouldn't need to remind you every single hour?" The tall guy asked, let's say it slipped through his tongue.

Didn't know what could the best response for his question, Hayeon avoided the latter's gaze and shifted her sight to the window remained silent.

Her classmate had a point.

"F-forget what I just said" the guy beside her muttered as he noticed it.

It was now pure silence...but her loud mind keep repeating the unanswered question for her to get bothered about.

'Right, why not just confess?'

After a couple minutes of ride, The car finally stop. and hurriedly, Hayeon open the door and get herself out of the vehicle. Hoping she could still catch up the miss meeting.

"Thanks Jae!!"

.

Hayeon's Pov

I hastened my walk at the hall, at my way to the unused classroom where the meeting is being held.

Most of the classroom I walked past through having a classes, and here i am missing my first class with Mrs. Kang.

As I remembered I asked Jaehyuk to excuse myself because I had an essential business to attend to in the car earlier. I do really hope he doesn't purposely forget it or else the strict teacher will scold my whole soul.

"And that's all for today's meeting! Thank you for attending officers"

I heard it clearly. It was the vice president's voice — Lee Chimlin

The meeting was finally dismissed. And I found myself relieve by the fact they didn't waste their time waiting for me.

"Oh Thank you so much Chimlin! And I'm sorry I'm late."

"Oh hey, Hayeon! No problem...don't worry it's okay!" She let out a beautiful bright smile, with her doe eyes gleamed at the front of me.

I shifted my vision to my bag and ask out of confusion "How did you—"

"Oh I manage the topic on my own. I'm sorry, but I change alot of our plans because of some misconceptions I found." She muttered in apologetic way.

I somehow felt embarrassed about it. I actually found alot too and even tried to fix it and supposed discussed it today. I guess all my paperworks is useless.

"D-dont worry about it. Thank you again" I bowed as my gratitude.

I watched her walked away, Chimlin was indeed really beautiful, kind and smart.

— a state of being everyone's type.

I looked down and examined my reflection.

Maybe that's the answer of the question.

Why not just confess?

I'm not enough to fit everyone's standard and probably Yedam's too.

No one will judge and she won't receive any hate if she is in my position.

Apparently, I'm not that kind of girl.

___
A/n:
Daily reminder: YOU GUYS ARE ALL BEAUTIFUL 😍 SO BE CONFIDENT ABOUT ALL YOUR IMPERFECTIONS ❤❤

Lovelots! from Kie.