-19-

SMS
Miss Pres.

morning miss president!
Seen.

yup
already done!

the beloved banana milk
was already on your locker
Sent.

that's not what i actually meant
but um, okay thanks.
Seen.

7:09

um, I'm waiting for you to greet me good morning as well??
Seen.

He stares at his phone screen waiting for the greet from Hayeon but only to be left seen.

He heaved sign in shame.

It was still early in the morning and Hayeon seemed to have started the daily war between him. Becoming the daily routine of the two youngsters. 

But was Hayeon actually hate him? Maybe, yes.

After that deal who started 2 months ago already.

It was not actually because of black mailing the girl, because in the first place, Jaehyuk already knew that Hayeon had a crush on his best friend.

*Flashback*

Jaehyuk's Pov

"M-May 15th 2002...?"

"May- what?! Hayeon! We're in Math class not history!"

I let out chuckle along with my classmates laughs and didn't bother to look at my back where another episode of Hayeon embarrassing herself was being occurred.

Kang Hayeon...tsk, this girl is just...uh, you know, different—unique. A girl you'll find crazy and yet brilliant at the same time.

Weird.

And that's perhaps I found myself being attractive to her.

I found myself watching her from afar and it seemed enough to satisfy my whole day. And because of that, I learned her admiration towards books. Especially about astronomy and science she would spend her time in the library just to smell every book before she read it. Hayeon also loves drawing, she likes to stay in the art room every break time.

And I learned, about my best friend.

She likes him.

I knew it from the very start. So, I started convincing myself to push the 'little bit' of admiration towards this nerdy girl.

I stayed cold and didn't grab any chance to interact with this girl.

And I don't really know why. Maybe to make myself better?

"Please go to your respective classes now!" She shouted at the day in the hall.

"Stop being kill joy miss president!" Someone said for me to let out a fascination towards the name he gave.

'Miss president'

I love it.

But just like the everyday banana milk, I can't seem to avoid Hayeon. The world seemed to be playing tricks and trying to trigger my feelings.

"Can you please look for my glasses please?" She pleaded to me, where the thing she was looking was just right there being held with my hands.

I took the chance to admire her unconscious brown eyes, and a closer view of her face for the very first time.

Damn, my best friend is so lucky.

I chuckled.

Then, Too bad. Right?

"You were an Angel, and I can't stop falling in love more"

'Miss President, please look at me like how you stare at him...even for a while'

It was the day at the balcony. I was there for banana milk before heading to my class and told Yedam. And instead, I only confirmed it even more.

'Kang Hayeon, do I have a chance to you?'

I'm aware it was a 'no'. The world keeps insisting though.

"Oh shit! Y-Yoon J-Jaehyuk...no! It's not what you think-  I - wait no- Yedam is...I mean, d-do you heared him sing?"

Nope. It was clear. 

"all I heard is that...you, Kang Hayeon is in love with my best friend, Bang Yedam" I pretended to be surprised.

Ouch! That hurts.

I hate how Bang Yedam was so oblivious about it. I hate how he ignores her. I hate how he saw her as a friend. I hate how he never put any attention about it. I hate him so much to the point I wish I was him.

And this Hayeon seemed to not have any plans to let Yedam know. And I was meant to be there to confirm it.

They chose to stay there— oblivion.

I looked at my banana milk as an idea started forming to my head.

Black-mailed.

In that way I could help her, and she could take the opportunity to get friends with him.

But instead, I figured out that it was just me; taking the advantage to know her more.

I want to help them out more than like helping myself move on and let her go.

Stupid indeed.

Now I don't know If I fucked the plan up or what?

'I hate you Kang Hayeon, and keep hating me as well'

All I know is, I am enjoying this little lie.

Am I actually helping them? Or it was just me helping myself?

"It was so difficult to let you go"

__
I'm gonna update 3 times this week. thank you for reading.