-8-

"tsk, hayeon have you seen my bag?"

A lady in her 30s rush back in fort to the kitchen searching for the said thing.

"mom, you're getting more forgetful than I am...check beside the telephone." Hayeon uttered with the not again tone while taking a bite of banana at her grasp.

"got it!!" she heard her mom hollered from the  living room in accomplishment, thanking her daughter after.

"told 'ya, you always put it there." Hayeon smiled brushing her hand off after finishing  two bananas for breakfast. 

"it's all you gonna eat?"

"hmm-mm" she nodded preparing her bag.

"young lady, Mr. Yoon surely will not be amused about starving yourself. What a nice guy by the way."

it took a minutes of silence after flashing the smile that the mother have been concealing upon the confusion that she thought her daughter must be lying about--but for the fact, she wasn't, she was actually totally bewildered with the sudden mention of a guy's surname.

"Mister Y--what now??"

"Nevermind, just head inside the car we'll gonna be late."

.

"Today's task: Im gonna group you into two. And I want yall to coorporate well with you partner!!"

Mrs. Kang announced with so much authority that made the whole class fall on silence. Waiting for their name to be uttered

"...Jeongseong and Yedam"

That hurt her pride a bit that all she can say is oh. The amount of betrayal after expecting the woman at the front of the class will say her name beside Yedam's. Mrs. Kang doesn't know anyway.

"then Jaehyuk and Hayeon..."

"What?"

A loud groaned coming from the said girl followed interrupting Mrs. Kang from announcing the other groups. 

"Any problem Hayeon?" the teacher raises her eyebrow, a hint of confusion surfacing from her face.

"nothing mo-- I mean, ma'am" Hayeon bowed her head as a apologize to the whole class, as she snapped a glare to the boy.

"okay, you can now take a sit with your partner and discuss the project for 10 minutes. I'll leave you a bit. "

Mrs. Kang uttered sternly, internally smiling in victory looking at them, while taking an exit of the classroom because of the sudden call from her office.

Jaehyuk flash a small sheepish smile, walking at the frustrated Hayeon as he was staring at her in amused that he will be a great time teasing the latter. 

"what are you looking at?" She give him a poker face, with a hidden glare being thrown incoherently to her said classmate.

"Mission failed ms. President?" Now, Jaehyuk started the everyday's not-well-so-friendly-conversation with Hayeon early as she expected.

"Shut up..." she pouted.

"you look like a baby who didn't get the candy she wanted" The other seemed really determined to ruined her day, and by that, his day is completed.

"I hate mom for that though." The girl muttered getting ready with her notes. 

"I guess your mom hitting you with misfortunes today, huh,"

She suddenly hit her head on her desk, concealing the flush pink on her cheeks, the loud beat of her chest, and denying herself that he actually smell nice beside her-- overall she can't understand what she was feeling right now.

And she cannot hold it anymore.

"oh c'mon! she just love teasing me with you! She even said you're such a nice guy!! Ugh! "

oppss.

All of the sudden, all heads on her. Hayeon received the attention of the whole class after shouting it too loud. 

Another smile would be seen in Jaehyuk's face, surprised.

Then,

It followed with the whole class' squeal and shouts that invaded the whole room in chaos as if a bunch of 5 years old in one place.

"HAYEON AND JAEHYUK SITTING ON THE TREE, K-I-S-S-I-N-G~~"

__
pls do vote❤