-21-

"I said we're going to buy materials for tomorrow's project! Now how the hell we end up in the amusement park?!"

Hayeon's nose flared in furious, having her both arms upon her chest.

Yedam's mouth formed into a thin line, knowing the idea came from him and Jaehyuk just agreed with it, driving them here, without listening to Hayeon.

"Who knows we might get a magical thingy here, who can transform a ladder for the project?" Jaehyuk reasoned.

Hayeon rolled her eyes.

"Don't worry miss president, Jaehyuk might be right." Yedam tried to calm down the atmosphere.

"I accept that compliment, but I'm the only one who should call her that yed. So sit down." Jae whisper sparing glare at the other guy.

Hayeon watches them glaring at each other for the 4th time.

"Let's just grab some ice cream." She suggested.

"They have banana ice cream!" Jae eye twinkled with the menu.

"Why so obsessed with bananas dude? You're turning to a monkey" Yedam retorted.

"Atleast not some guy having glue as a facial mask"

"that's an accident!"

"I'll have vanilla and strawberry ice cream!" Hayeon uttered.

"Okay, my treat." Jaehyuk spoke andade his way to the counter. "I'll leave you two."

"Mint choco ice cream for me Jae!" Yedam exclaimed. Just to receive a middle finger from the older. "Thanks!"

the silence visited the two, their throat felt deserted (definitely opposing Jaehyuk's idea leaving them on purpose)  watching the latter waiting in the line for about 10 minutes.

"Yedam, what is the meaning about 'Jae going away' earlier?" Hayeon casually asked randomly.

"Huh?" The guy processes the question trying not to stutter. "oh, it's in the sta- I mean it's eating outside the school."

"No. I think something is up, and you know that." Hayeon spoke without meeting his eyes.

Yedam gulped in hesitation, he can't bear lying with Hayeon.

"It's... it's actually him goi-"

"Here's the ice cream!" Jae came cutting him off. That made him sigh in relief.

As always ice cream saves the day.

"Let's go with the horror house!" Jaehyuk excitedly exclaimed.

"What no! Let's just go in the carousel."

"C'mon you're not a baby miss president. Face your weakness" Jae tried to pursue her.

"Then confess." Yedam said it in so much seductive way he could at Jaehyuk's ear that made the latter annoyed. "or I will"

and Yedam smiled in victory sawing his best friend could burst out any second.

Yedam, Hayeon and Jaehyuk hold each hand walking inside the horror house as the darkness greeted them inside.

"I can feel an eye on us" Yedam whispered tip toeing.

"tss...they are just actors doing their job" Jaehyuk bravely said gulping carefully.

"Your hands are cold and sweating guys, are you okay?" Hayeon's voice finally heard amidst the dark.

"Psh, it's just hot here" Yedam chuckled nervously.

"Wait a minute? are you holding Yedam's hand-AHHHH!" An ear shattered shout from Jaehyuk echoed when one of the clowns appeared beside him.

And a loud sound effect started.

"Oh God! no!" And Yedam hid his body to Hayeon's back as if asking Hayeon to protect him.

"Miss President stay behind m-ARGHHHH!!" And Jaehyuk ran away on his way back.

"HA! loser--NOOOO WAHHHH!" There's Yedam followed his best friend after.

"Guys?" And Hayeon left behind behind, more afraid about the two boy's well being than the horror house she was in.
"Well, I think I must save myself from now on."

.

Meanwhile, Jaehyuk slowly running out of stamina, the house was bigger than he expected.

He panted, resting his hand to his knee.

"T-thank God they are gone. Are you okay Miss President?" He turned his head to his back and dumbfounded when the hand his been holding to the entire time was the clown.

"WAH!" He run in horror again where he bumbed into someone.

"Jae?"

"Yedam! Where is Hayeon?" Jaehyuk didn't miss a beat to ask about her.

"Oh fuck! I just remembered Hayeon was with us earlier! Damn that Clown!" Yedam left dumbfounded.

"What?!" Jaehyuk was shock "And you're telling me you're gonna take care of her when I'm away?! when you are this dumb, stupid, and piece of trash?!"

His distress was visible with his silhouette.

"Then, don't go away! Stop acting like you want to let go of her, when you are just being forced by your father to go to state!" Yedam exclaimed.

Then the silence came at the atmosphere.

"I...I-I have to Yed." Jae stuttered.

"Don't. She will be hurt." Yedam said.

"She won't. Because you will stay, she likes you..."

And the guilt was lowly eating Yedam amidst the hall of the horror house.

"But you love her..."

"I do, Yed... so much." a long silence. "And I know you do as well Yed." Jaehyuk spared a small smile amd led the way to Hayeon.

"...I'm afraid I'm starting to like her more Jae. I think I'm falling deeper."

Yedam looked away, feeling the honesty inside him, while following his best friend from behind.

"She's just way to precious to be unlove. So take care of Hayeon for me. Don't be dumb, stupid or a piece of trash." And they both chuckled.

"Yedam! Jaehyuk! I found a ladder for yhe project!"

__
long time no see i guess. i lost motivation in writing so my apology. thank you for waiting and reading!