-2-

A fight between those immature students was occured again on her way to the hall.

Some of them cheered as they broke the silent and tranquility of Hayeon's ears. She heaved a sigh as she guess what could be the problem again.

Hayeon gently dive through the crowd along her way to the centre of the scene with the "excuse me's"

"Stop it. You two go back to your classes now!" A girl in her glasses said with so much authority and only to receive some boo's of the students.

"You're such a kill joy miss president!" someone chimed from her back that caught her attention.

A little bit anger started to build inside Hayeon.

"Again, all of you go to your classes!" She shouted trying informed the crowd that still being enthralled by the fight.

Too bad, they didn't listen to her as always.

Hayeon manage to shut her eyes tightly out of frustration. God, she hate her position badly. Being a school student supreme president was a bad idea, she doesn't like it nor enjoying the authority and yet a big responsibility she was holding.

She would met alot of stubborn students everyday, gladly, some of them would respect her and follow her command quickly but then, usually with gratitude and sometimes, with a grudge. Despite for being a president, Hayeon was being labelled as one of the worst student of their school. But it's that even the problem here? No, she doesn't mind that childish tease anyway.

"Hey if Hayeon say, go back to your classes, then go back to your classes!" A teacher's voice echoed all corners of the said area.

After knowing that authority command was coming from, all of them started to walk and run to their each respective classes.

The stampede in the middle of the crowd was occured and it involved Hayeon and her glasses.

Hearing the footsteps where slowly fading, she started to look for her glasses who she sure fell on the ground. But with a blurred vision, it was hardly to be found.

"Ugh! Where could it be..." Hayeon mumbled. She kept on tapping the ground hoping she could touch the thing that maybe who is just near at her position.

The nerd student felt herself nigh with someone's figure, but since it was just what she felt, she didn't get bother by her hunch. It take her long suffering from the vague sight.

"Are you looking for your glasses?" it was a voice from a guy.

"Yeah...can you look it for me? Please?" She clasp her both hand.

Maybe a little bit of politeness of pleading would help her out by that someone's kindness.

She heard a chuckle or more than like a giggle, but Hayeon is too naive to know the difference between the two—it was a nothing.

After the realisation of what he just did, the guy quickly cleared his throat and replace his voice with a blunt tone.

"Here. Next time stop being a kill joy miss president" it whispered as he patted her head and provide her the glasses.

Rubbing her eyes and adjusted her sight,

"Um, I can't sure you about thaaat~~" Hayeon found herself left being alone again in the midst of the hallway.

She was not sure if the guy who is now walking from afar, was the exact guy who helped her.

she just let the gratitude out for the familiar figure.

"Thanks Jaehyuk~~" it was likely became a whispered because of hesitation.

Realising the fact she had a class to attend too, Hayeon quickly pick herself up not wanting to be late.

While on her way to her history class, an angelic voice perked her ear.

'Maybe a minute of late wouldn't ruin anything right?'

She decided to shifted her way instead and go to where the sound came from.

It was Yedam strumming his guitar on the large balcony obviously owning by their school. Singing with all his soul and God, that veins though.

And then there she is, automatically losing her consciousness, sanity and everything,

"He looks an angel, and I can't stop falling inlove even more" she whispered with so much admiration

too low for the said guy not to heard it,

and too late that this guy heard it.

"What the —Kang Hayeon...?"

It was the moment her soul left her body.

"Oh shit! Y-Yoon J-Jaehyuk...no! It's not what you think-  I - wait no- Yedam is...I mean, d-do you heard him sing?"

Hayeon lost her words for sure, all of the sudden, she doesn't actually sure how to form a correct sentence properly.

"all I heard is that...you, Kang Hayeon is inlove with my best friend, Bang Yedam"

And that's her late became the cause of her ruin.

___