-10-

"Goddamnit Kang Hayeon! Where are you?!" He angrily said to a robotic girl's voice saying the person is he calling right now is not available,

"Please try call later"

There's no more later for Jaehyuk pissed off more, groaning out of frustration is the only thing he could do now. After texting and calling Hayeon innumerable times.

"Why she's not picking up!"

It was not about the banana milk anymore, the said girl didn't bother to atleast seen her text, nor didn't give any sign of her about one and a half of hours now.

It was now due of anxious, fear, and worried.

"When was the last time you saw her Yedam?" The older asked.

"In the 3rd floor..." Yedam replied focus on his guitar  "c'mon Jae she must be just around the school" the younger tried to ease the confusing worriedness surfacing through his friends action.

"That's the point. The school where about to close...and its almost evening. And here we are, in the front of her empty house!" Now Jaehyuk didn't give any slightest care if he look exaggerating or hallucinating in the front of Yedam.

All he knew is that something is wrong.

"Do you have any contact with her friend? Maybe she jus—"

"You know what Yedam? If you really want to go home just tell it." Jaehyuk uttered pushing his hair.

"I wanna but at the same time, I want to find her..."  

They drove to school again with Jaehyuk's car. And planning to check every room.

"I'll check the 2nd floor and you in 3rd floor." Yedam suggested that Jaehyuk agreed with.

Holding his phone beside his ear, Jaehyuk seemed adamant calling Hayeon while barging every rooms.

He heard a ringtone.

"Please, please...." The latter quickly barged at the last room of the floor, and,
"F-found you..." He whispered panting.

Hayeon was found lying at the bed of books.

Jaehyuk rush towards her without any second.

"Hayeon,  hey,  Hayeon wake up, please... " he uttered, fear echoed through his voice.

"Hey... I'm okay. Y-yedam? " She brushed her eyes hoping she could identify the vague figure.

"No. I-its Jaehyuk..."

"Oh"

"What happened? You make me worried?" He didn't help it but to slipped the word in his mouth.

"I somehow stumbled upon those broken shelves...and cannot find my glasses"

"Did you cry?" The lad notice her puffy eyes that seemed soaked with tears.

"N-no! I-I didn't..." She stammered, almost to feel embarrass.

Jaehyuk just let a "suurree.." can't tell if she is lying. "Let's head home. It's already 6 pm"

"I thought no one will come to help me... thank you jaehyuk" She limp that Jae quickly support with her arm. His lips formed into a thin line.

"hey, you are fine now... "

He felt relieved knowing she's fine. And that's all matter.

Hayeon had a difficulty on walking because of her bad eye sight and injure, if Jaehyuk was not there in the first place, she must be rolling down on the stairs.

"Tell me where to step okay? I can't actua— h-hey wait Jaehyuk!" She gasped feeling her whole body was being lifted.

"Nah...I will just carry you... you're gonna be a burden..." Jaehyuk's breath touch her face. Positioning her body in bridal style wrapping her hand to her neck.

Hayeon could feel the warmth as their body having no gap at all. She may unable to see it, but she could feel it.

"No.. Jaehyuk put me down!" She insisted. Hayeon just heard a chuckle from him and a word that suprisingly, make her blush.

"Does anyone told you, you look so cute without your glasses?" 

__
cringe...but okay, nvm. pls vote.