-7-

Jaehyuk's pov

"Go ahead first!" I informed my best friend telling him I'll be head to the locker area first before to the cafeteria because of this heavy textbooks.

I head to my unlocked locker only to get greet by the banana milk cartoon. Which is unusual being inside my locker without my knowledge.

I unknowingly smiled at the thought of this is must be from Hayeon. I always purposely leave my locker unlocked feeling of being unnecessary, and pointless.

"Hayeon seemed didn't forgot her duty today" I mumbled feeling proud about the improvement.

But at the same time, I think this is about what I'd just said earlier in the car. It upset her.

"Tsk, Jaehyuk you should watch your mouth next time" I scold myself quietly.

But think about it, I had a point.

I mean, whats bothering her to confess with Yedam? Hayeon was smart. She should think about doing it or else, I'm afraid

...someone will get lost.

Talking about Hayeon, I saw her, staring at her plate sitting alone at the table. Seemed zoned out and in deep thoughts.

The guilt started to built inside me. I begin to hate myself recalling my own words.

But then, why its bothering me if I did upset her? But nahh...im sure this feeling would vanished on its own.

I decided to approach her direction and snapped my finger at the front of her, created a gasp and realisation that she is still at her position.

"Why in deep thoughts miss president?" I straightforward asked.

"...none of your business" Hayeon simply uttered and started to chew her food.

"Hey don't blame me if Mrs Kang still scolded you. I tried to excuse you though..." I said with a half of cold tone.

"No. She didn't scolded me. It's ...just me. I missed the meeting" Hayeon sadly muttered being bother in something I don't have any idea.

"C'mon it's just one meeting... doesn't change the fact that you, Kang Hayeon, is the best president!" It was cheerful side of me, trying to cheer her up.

But then, it must delivered in sarcastic way to her that made her rolled her eyes.

"Shut up...best? pfft-" she chuckled

Nevermind. Either way I somehow cheered her up.

Hayeon suddenly shifted her tone like a light's switch. "Yah Yoon Jaehyuk.." I heard my whole name rolled on her tongue in serious tone.

"Why?"

"Do you think...Y-Yedam had a high stand— never mind." I frowned out of doubt about what she was trying to say.

"I told you..about my question, forget it already." I hardly to form a word.

"But...do you th—"

"Yedam is a smart guy. High standard or low standard, he would automatically knew if this girl would be worth it to be his girlfriend or not..."

I honestly don't know if I'm correct with it, as far as I know, it was only my perspective trying to make herself feel better.

"You know what, this my answer to you question, I'm just gonna go with a flow" I heard her uttered.

I snickered at her statement found it funny. "You'll end up drowning"

Hayeon suddenly stop chewing and slightly slammed her chopsticks to the table.

"Why? What about you Yoon Jaehyuk? Did you already experienced it?" She sharpened her eyes and leaned her face closer to me to the point I could feel her minty breath.

"What about you Kang Hayeon? Are you planning to experience it?" As I put mine closer to her too.

"Making out in the cafeteria isn't aloud!" Someone's voice echoed referring to us.

We quickly manage our position.

I stand up from my sit,

"Anyways Hayeon, this is what the only thing I can do...I already giving you the opportunity, take it or lose it"

and I started to walk away.

"I still doesn't enjoying being your personal delivery Yoon Jaehyuk!" I heard her shout.

A/n:
Honestly dont have motivation to write bec of what happened in teuland, sending warm hugs and keep supporting them. Ot12 forever! Sorry for the boring chapter. Please do vote❤