𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 : 𝐎𝐊𝐀𝐘?

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As Kento walked through the halls he sighed and clutched the piece of paper in his hands that we're supposed to be his schedule for the rest of the year.

He just couldn't understand the random scribbles the principal made on his paper to help him find his way around the campus.

He pushed up his glasses as he remembered that he just finished unpacking all his stuff at the same day.

Moving furnitures and cleaning every single spot and crevice in his dorm room.

He looked at the now empty hallway, his room was only a few doors away - he didn't want to do this even, he just wanted to lay in bed and sleep.

Fixing his uniform he then took a knock on the door, he heard shuffling on the other side and it opened revealing a teacher in his mid- twenties who looked like he was having a midlife crisis.

“Please welcome your classmate.” The teacher announced which made the whole class stop in their tracks and look at the person standing right infront of them.

Kento had great posture, neat and tidy uniform - though his face held a neutral expression making it hard to read if the boy really wanted to be there.

His tall stature made the boys around the class blush madly as they whispered the dumbest shit to each other.

“I'm Sato Kento, pleased to meet you.” the boy announced to the class with his low raspy voice indicating he probably just woke up.

“Please take a seat anywhere you like Sato.” the teacher replied as Kento walked away to the back of the class with his bag in hand.

As class resumed, his classmates only glanced at him while Kento glared at them which made them blush.

Kento was beyond confused ‘I swear what do these students smoke that I'm not aware of’ after that certain thought he scrunched up his nose in displeasure.

After class Kento immediately went out and headed towards the rooftop to get a little smoke.

He grabbed a pack of unopened cigarettes and put one between his middle finger and index finger, with his other hand he grabbed his electric lighter.

As he softly inhaled and exhaled the smoke through his lungs he shut his eyes in satisfaction.

“E-excuse but you shouldn't be smoking in the rooftop.” Kento tilted his head a bit to see a certain orange haired boy swatting the air away that was filled with smoke.

“What are you gonna do? report me to the principal? cute.” Kento sarcastically retorted, shutting his eyes once again signalling the male before him to leave him alone.

After a few seconds of Kento getting irritated he finished smoking and dropped the finished cigar on the floor before stepping on it.

Kento grabbed the smaller boys chin and looked at him in the eye before blowing smoke in the boys face - Yaguchi coughed abruptly, he was quite pissed at this male.

But Yaguchi's plan was making the boy into one of his loyal pets!

“Y-Yaguchi Kyosuke! You can just call me Ya-chan, we're in the same class.” Yaguchi smiled through gritted teeth.

“okay Yaguchi, now leave me alone.” the taller male with glasses sighed as he didn't oblige to the boys wishes. As he was about to walk away with his bag in hand Yaguchi clinged onto the boys arm.

Kento raised an eyebrow at the boy but sighed, he knows he would just regret getting dragged by the boy.

They both ended up in the cafeteria, sitting down on an unoccupied seat - Kento was currently drinking some random beverage and Yaguchi kept on blabbering about clubs.

“What was that again Yaguchi?” Kento asked which Yaguchi just smiled an irk mark on his forehead was visible at that point.

After a few seconds of annoying Yaguchi, two males were now approaching both of them.

“I’m Yuu Kashima!” a tall male practically beamed at Kento which made him just facepalm in his head “Takashi Toono, were in the same class Sato-san.” a male that was much shorter than Kashima stated beside him.

“Call me Kento, I don't like being addressed with such formality unless we're strangers.” Kento replied, looking at both of the males straight at the eye. Yaguchi just pouted and continuously clinged onto the arm of Kento, slightly pulling it closer to his chest.

“Yaguchi let go.” Kento stated with a soft sigh as he pushed his glasses back to his eye level. Yaguchi just pouted and continued acting like a child - Kento raised an eyebrow and stood up, a smirk painted on his lips “Do you wanna be treated like a baby so bad?” he asked the orange haired male while leaning his body and face closer.

Yaguchi chuckled nervously and tried pushing Kento away with his hands ‘he has nice tits though, wait what? no.’ Yaguchi blushed at his train of thoughts.

He wasn't gay that's what he kept thinking, Kento backed away and took his bag with him clearly leaving Yaguchi flustered while Toono stayed beside the orange haired male.

Kashima just beamed like a puppy and followed wherever Kento was headed.

Kento knew his sexuality at a young age, he wasn't just open about it nor did he deny it, he knew he both liked men and women.

“What club do you wanna join in Kento-san?” Kashima asked happily walking beside Kento who had a neutral expression while walking off to who knows where.

Kento just shrugged “I’m not sure, but what club are you in Kashima?” Kento asked the boy beside him while still walking straight. “Oh I'm in the photography club!” Kashima replied.

“Lead the way.” Kento stated as he looked at the male beside him “I-I think the clubs closed for today!” Kashima sweat dropped not wanting to upset the boy but he low-key didn't also want those sex maniacs to ruin Kento.

Kento just shrugged thinking that maybe Kashima didn't enjoy his company, he totally get it. I mean who would even hang out with him, he scrunched his nose at the thought and excused himself.

He was at the roof for another smoke, taking in another cigarette he sighed in satisfaction as it calmed him down. He found it weird he had a god complex but from time to time he got insecure, he found his feelings weird but he'll just shrug it off for now.

As he finished his little break he was now walking to an unfamiliar hallway, he kept walking looking at every sign and door that had templates.

Until he stumbled on a door with a sign on it ‘Photography Club’ it said, as he opened the door he saw unfamiliar faces but what the fuck were they doing.

As he looked closer he realized the situation “I apologize, I must've entered the wrong room.” he quickly muttered and shut the door as he ran for his dear life.

It was futile since he was literally dragged back in by three guys, though he could punch them in the face he didn't want detention.

He continued looking down, thinking this was just some weird dream of his - especially after seeing a blue haired male hold a vibrator against a pink haired males crotch.

God what has he done to see such sight.

“Welcome to the Yarichin Bitch Club!” they shouted in unison as they held all sexually related objects in hand.

Kento was now pushing his glasses back to his eye sight and continued to stare at them blankly.

“I believe I'm in the wrong room, like I've said earlier I apologize for the sudden intrusion.” Kento bowed slightly and was about to leave until he was pulled back by a certain short blonde male “no you aren't.” the blonde retorted.