CHAPTER TEN : KINDA HOT

THIRD PERSONS POV

The Photography club with Yaguchi and Tooru was currently on their way to a famous hot spring resort in their town.

“Are we there yet?”
“Can you stop bitching for a moment Yaguchi?” Tamura rolled his eyes and
Kento just sighed and closed his eyes.

They were currently inside a van with all of their stuff for their stay, which was approximately 3 days.

“Aaaand we're here!” Akemi announced as he got off the vehicle and smiled.

“First years can carry the luggage while we your seniors will check the place out.” Akemi added as he walked away with Itome,a smirking Tamura and Yuri while Shikatani was just sighing at their antics.

Kashima and Kento grabbed most of the luggages while Toono and Tooru tried to help and Yaguchi was Yaguchi.

As they set the luggages into their designated room Kento sighed and picked out a room that had two beds.

“Kashima you're with me, 'kay?” Kento said as Kashima just smiled and nodded like an eager puppy.
‘Bitch’ Yaguchi thought as the other three just smiled and roomed with each other.

And finally their seniors burst or more like bust down the door open, Akemi had a wide smile “It seems you guys have already gotten comfy! Start unpacking and let's meet later.” Akemi announced once again and went into his room with his lovely boyfriend.

Kento just dragged Kashima and locked the door, not wanting anyone to disturb them while they're unpacking but Kashima thought differently, his mind under the gutters as he blushed.

“Let’s start unpacking puppy.” Kento stated as he began unpacking his stuff and placed them on his designated drawer and after a 20 minutes he finally finished.

He then walked over to Kashima’s side and sat on the boys bed as he admired the other male’s toned back making him whistle.

“Damn you’re pretty ripped out Kashima, it’s kinda hot not gonna lie.” Kento chuckled and layed down on the bed.

“Thanks! You're way hotter than me though.” Kashima replied as he finished unpacking and sat beside the man who was laying down beside him.

Kento sat down and walked to his side and grabbed a towel and a pair of shorts and a shirt. “Well I'm gonna head to the bathroom for a bath, you wanna join me?” Kento teasingly asked as he raised an eyebrow at Kashima.

“Y-yes! I’ll join you.” Kashima answered quite fast while Kento smiled at him ‘I didn't think he would accept but whatever.’

Both males took off their clothing and underwear as Kento sat down on the tub that was filled with warm water and bubbles.

Kashima blushed and sat beside Kento, he then tried to open a conversation with the awkward atmosphere.

“Sooo uhm Kento?”

“Yes puppy?” Kento looked at Kashima with a small smile with his hair quite wet already, the sight made Kashima blush even harder.

“I think you look hot.” Kashima complimented him still in complete awe.

“Are you trying to flirt with me in this cramped bathtub?”

“Yes, is that wrong?” Kashima slightly tilted his head and looked at Kento innocently.

“You’re gonna be the death of me, I swear.” Kento mumbled under his breath as he back hugged Kashima not wanting to see his face or Kashima might just see the man blushing.

“Be a good boy and think of this as a reward, okay?” Kento started to kiss Kashima’s nape slowly eliciting a moan from the male. His hands started tracing on Kashima’s nipple, slightly pinching and tugging them, the smaller boy’s mouth was moaning in the pleasure Kento was giving him.

As Kento’s hand was groping and pinching his nipple the other was beginning to pump Kashima’s shaft as he softly bit and marked him.

“K-kento, it feels good.” Kashima’s eyes started to close and his mouth didn't stop moaning.

“You look so cute when you're moaning my name puppy, perhaps you want more hm?” Kento teasingly replied.

“H-hng yes, I want more! I’ll give you anything I can offer so please just touch me even more!” It came more as a plea when Kento heard those words.

“Anything huh?” He started biting the males neck more roughly and his hands were picking up the pace as he gave Kashima a handjob.

“Be a good boy and cum on my hand, will you?” His voice were like drugs to Kashima’s ear, wanting to obey his every word and order; Kashima nodded and finally came onto Kento’s hand.

Kashima turned around and pouted, his eyes droopy and his breaths hitched.

“I wanna pleasure you too Kento.”

This made Kento chuckle “Oh my, you look so eager puppy. You wanna please me that bad?” he inquired as Kashima nodded eagerly.

“Then play with your hole infront of master, yeah? Then I’ll give you another well deserved reward.”

Kento took out the lube and gave it to Kashima who used the substance on his fingers and spreaded it against his hole, his position infront of other male as he spread his legs for Kento to look.

Kashima entered a single finger in his hole and moaned, not used to the foreign feeling of having something inside of him.

Trying to get used to the feeling of his finger he inserted another one, trying to find the right spot as he thrusted his fingers in his hole.

“F-fuck hng! Master am I doing well?” Kashima’s eyes droopy and his mouth making the most obscene sounds.

“You look quite adorable right now puppy, let me give you a hand.”

Kento replaced Kashima’s fingers with his tongue inside the male’s hole.

“I-it feels warm and good!” Kashima moaned out as he gripped onto Kento’s hair and pushing his face further into his hole.

His tongue was making wonders, it felt like an eternity as Kashima came and started feeling exhausted but Kento was far from done.

“Is my poor puppy still up for a round with me?” Kento smirked as he stroked his length and watched as Kashima twitched.