𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 : 𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐔𝐋𝐆𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As they continued kissing Kento couldn't help but admire the boy under him, his hand was basically melting caressing the boys ass which felt soft and springy on his hand.

Their mouths moving in sync as little droplets of rain was hitting Kento's window.

As the minutes went by Kento stopped and looked at Tooru chuckling softly before saying “You just make me forget my problems everytime. ”

Tooru was a blushing mess, not catching up on what the male has said. His mind was filled with Kento's face, smile and laugh.

Tooru wrapped his arms around the male and pulled him in for gentle yet heated kiss, he closed his eyes and indulged at the males scent and warmth.

Kento took this as a sign that Tooru was getting needy for his attention.

One of Tooru's hands made its way to the shirtless males abs and caressed it while Kento just chuckled.

Kento pulled back and looked down at Tooru, staring at him like a predator preparing to eat out it's prey, watching his every move and every comment Tooru made.

Kento's hand made its way to the males pants and unzipped his zipper pulling his pants away with his boxers, Kento did the same pulling his pants and boxers out as he stroked his length infront of Tooru.

Tooru blushed and gulped 

“I want you in me Kento. ”

Kento lubed his finger as he inserted one finger in Tooru “Let's prepare you first.”

No lewd dream could ever feel as good as Kento's finger inside Tooru's ass.

Tooru moaned softly as his eyes became half lidded when Kento another finger, pumping his fingers in such a steady and rough pace.

Kento pulled out his fingers which earned a pout from Tooru, missing the males fingers in him.

Kento held his cock and teasingly rubbed his shaft onto the males hole which was filled with lube he inserted earlier.

He pushed his length into Tooru's hole who was gripping onto his back and his legs wrapped around the male torso.

Kento started thrusting slowly as he gave kisses to Tooru's collarbone up to his mouth as he waited the male to adjust to his size.

After hearing a moan from the male he started to quicken his pace on the males hole that was gripping tight on his cock.

“Y-your cock feels so good!” Tooru managed to say as he wrapped his arms around the males neck and moan into a mess.

Kento held the boy close to him as he gripped onto the males waist as he started making love with Tooru.

After a while Kento took both of Tooru's legs and rested it on his shoulder as he got deeper access into the males prostate.

Tooru gripped onto the males shoulder and started moaning even louder as he felt Kento's cock drill into him even harder.

His eyes were rolled all the up, his cheeks were red and his nose was bleeding.

His tongue sticking out while Kento sucked on it like some lollipop. From time to time he felt the males cock on his stomach sometimes a small bump appearing on it.

Tooru was close and since he was too lost in ecstasy and lust he just gripped onto the males shoulder harder and his insides were practically squeezing Kento's cock.

As Tooru released Kento wasn't done yet, he was so sensitive from just cumming yet this man was still pounding on him.

Kento released his seed into Tooru, the boy felt his insides being filled and internally felt more butterflies in his stomach.

As Kento pulled out he saw how his cum dripped from the Tooru's hole.

Fujisaki Tooru looked like a true art piece at that moment for Kento.

Kento chuckled and was still on top Tooru as he pushed back Tooru's hair away from his forehead and kissed it.

He gave small kisses around the boys face as Tooru was just laying there passed out and breathing softly.

Kento got up to clean his self up and the passed out Tooru who was looking peaceful sleeping on the couch.

After 30 minutes ensuring he was clean so was Tooru he laid down beside the male and cuddled up next to Tooru who just hugged him back and rested his face on Kento's chest.

He closed his eyes and prepared for a small nap trying to ignore and push away his thoughts far away from the club.

Back at the club

“Since we're done planning, can we go back to our dorms now? ” Tamura lazily asked as he layed down on the sofa.

“Tamura you don't get to complain since all you did was lay down! ” Shikatani replied as he glared down at the male.

While the two started bickering Tonoo looked at Kashima who looked just as concerned as he was.

It wasn't like Kento to be mad or lose his composure about something, maybe snacks or food will make his mood better because it always works for me Kashima thought lost in his own little world of worry.

As Tamura got up and left and so did Shikatani, Akemi announced that they were all set and were free to go for the rest of that day.

Not like they could much either since it was already near dawn.

Kashima and Tonoo headed out to eat while a certain oranged haired me waved at them at the cafeteria.

The three decided to eat dinner together and chat about the randomest shit ever, avoiding Kento's name because they didn't wanna talk shit about the boys back and of course one of them would snitch.

-

This was the only chapters in my notes, I'll either re-write the chapters like in my last book or I'll replace it with a new plot.