𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄: 𝐎𝐇 𝐇𝐄𝐘 ?

𝐊𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕

As I woke up as I saw Yuri laying on top of me, still asleep - his head was on my chest. I softly sighed and picked up my glasses carefully placing it at eye level.

I proceeded to take Yuri gently off me as I headed to the bathroom and took a short 7 minute shower. As I finished drying my hair with a towel - I began cooking a simple breakfast for both me and that idiot when he wakes up.

As I finished plating, I saw Yuri sit up and rub his eyes under his eyeglasses.

"Morning." I spoke out to him as I began eating my share of the food. Yuri smiled and started munching on the food I prepared.

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐏𝐎𝐕

Yuri woke up after he didn't feel the males warmth underneath him. When he heard Kento's raspy voice greeting him good morning he smiled and started drooling as he saw the food prepared.

Yuri began munching on his food like crazy while Kento already finished his own food, handing the pink haired male a glass of water because he didn't want the boy to choke on the food.

"Yuri chew and swallow, I don't want to run to the infirmary because you can't breathe." Kento stated as he sighed and rubbed his temples.

Yuri nodded but didn't oblige and continued stuffing food down his throat until he was finished.

Kento went to the bathroom and started brushing his teeth when he finished he called out for Yuri.

"Yuri I have an extra toothbrush, come here and brush your damn teeth." Kento commented as Yuri gleefully walked in the boys bathroom.

Yuri looked around and noticed how neat and clean the bathroom was, he was quite convinced that the male would be a great housewife.

As Yuri finished brushing his teeth he saw Kento rummage his cabinet grabbing a fresh pair of shirt and pants throwing it at him.

Yuri successfully catched the two pieces of clothing "change." he heard Kento say before seeing the male walk away and wash the dishes.

Yuri began changing his clothes and sniffed the boys shirt which had the males perfume.

It smelled really good, Yuri thought.

As Yuri walked out of Kento's bathroom he saw the male softly humming while washing the dishes. So Yuri decided to give him a backhug before squeezing the males ass.

Kento just sighed trying to get used of the pink haired males attitude.

"Yuri don't you have to go back to your room?" Kento asked as he took off his gloves that he used to wash the dishes and leans his hips on the counter as he looked at Yuri up and down.

"We have classes and it's friday." Kento stated once again as he approached Yuri who was standing there sheepishly smiling at him, he ruffled the boys hair and shooed him out of his room.

Kento sat down before plopping his body fully on his bed, his eyes shut closed.

A few moments to recall what happened yesterday and that night.

What in the goddamn world has he gotten himself into?

They all looked cute but that didn't mean he wanted to screw each and every one of them maybe ... but that's a topic for another time.

As he was about to ramble his thoughts out and regret his existence, it was all interrupted by a knock.

He groaned and lazily walked over the door and opened it revealing it to be a embarrassed Shikatani.

'Okay? what does he want?' Kento thought as Shikatani pushed his way in the boys apartment.

Kento didn't want to be rude and slam the door on his seniors face nor did he want to injure this fragile boy.

So instead he just closed the door and sat down on one of the empty chairs.

"Hey Shikatani, what brings you here?" Kento asked polite not wanting to sound rude.

But instead of replying Shikatani sat on the boys lap facing Kento before shoving his lips on the male he was on.

"I need you, please." Shikatani pulled away from the kiss and looked up at Kento with pleading eyes.

This made Kento gulp 'He's cute but isn't it too early and I have classes-' his thoughts were interrupted by Shikatani rubbing his ass on the males clothed shaft.

Kento held onto Shikatani's waist, his firm was grip it - was enough to make Shikatani release a soft moan.

Shikatani's patience was running thin so he undid the males belt but before he could further do more he was stopped by Kento swiftly tying his hands up above his head with the belt.

He felt Kento carry him and quickly pin him to the bed, straddling him completely. Kento pulled the purple haired males pants down along with his boxers - he saw a cute butt plug that had a cute carrot design inside the boys hole.

Kento internally smiled as he thought that the boy was getting his hole ready for him.

Kento pulled out the plug as he threw it to the side looking at Shikatani straight in the eye "Shikatani tell me how bad you want me." Kento stated as he smirked at the boy underneath him.

"Like hell I'd ever do that!" the purple haired male spat back instantly as he looked away trying to avoid eye contact with the dominant male infront of him.

"Is that so? then I guess you wouldn't mind if I left you here for an hour or two." Kento retorted playfully as he took off his pants and boxers and rubbed the tip of his cock at the boys glorious hole.

"F-fuck fine." Shikatani sighed and looked at the male straight in the eye while he blushed instantly "Kento please fuck me senseless." Shikatani added and spread his legs wider at the boy infront of him.

Kento seemed contented knowing that Shikatani wasn't really into that type of things.

He rammed his cock into the boys hole without hesitation and started thrusting at the boys hole in an inhumane pace keeping eye contact as he made the Shikatani feel like he was a virgin again.

This made Shikatani literally roll his eyes at the back of his head and stick out his tongue drooling at the feeling the boy ontop of him was giving.

"s-shoo g-good!" Shikatani managed to say as the boy just kept thrusting in him making him see the whole damn milky way.

And with one last thrust they both came together, Kento came inside the boys hole then grabbed the cute bunny plug and plugged Shikatani's hole while his cum was still inside.

Kento smirked in satisfaction and tried talking to the boy who was still seeing the universe by what they did.

He grabbed a few tissues and wiped the boys face and drool and hugged Shikatani comfortingly thinking that maybe he went a bit too far.

Shikatani was obviously not used in getting aftercare but he couldn't speak the right words at that moment since he wanted to be in the boys arms for eternity.

After a few minutes of cuddling and teasing from Kento they both got up and went to their respective classes.